Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I detest having $50 notes for some reason. So, my aim is always to withdraw the maximum possible amount while being in possession of as few $50 notes as possible.

Therefore, withdrawals of $80, $130, $180 etc.

Needed $20 notes the other day, so I went with the reliable $80 from the ATM. Imagine my disgust when this bloody hero of an ATM spits out a $50, 2 $10's and 2 $5's.

Needed $20 notes the other day, so I went with the reliable $80 from the ATM. Imagine my disgust when this bloody hero of an ATM spits out a $50, 2 $10's and 2 $5's.
Heh. I have never seen an ATM spit out 100s, 10s or 5s.

Yeah I sleep on one side. The right side of the bed.

Is that odd? I've never thought about it before.

No clue what you are talking about with the pillows although feet on pillows are a big no no for me.

lie in straight line with pillow on head on left side of bed. now flip body so you are lying on yourside (right side). utensil legs so that they are parallel to the bed head. keeping angling so that feet are under the pillow next to you*

* assuming you have pillow next to you

after acquiring products that require construction and assembly, i take great enjoyment in sorting pieces into their relevant groupings.

sometimes after sorting i leave them there for a while before starting.

after completion if parts remain, or i feel am missing pieces i blame the designer

I like to make made up cities in my head. Even plan out the geography, infrastructure, suburbs, sports teams etc.

I've drawn my own world map before. Drew the continental land masses and then just did random lines as the country borders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to make made up cities in my head. Even plan out the geography, infrastructure, suburbs, sports teams etc.
I've drawn my own world map before. Drew the continental land masses and then just did random lines as the country borders.
There was a thread on reddit that went semi-viral about a bloke that created his own world.

I'm trying to find it but google is not doing it's job.

I create my own AFL scores and create a score progression on Excel as that, for me, is a more presentable way of doing it.

Have a squad (minimum 46 players per side.)

Give them guernsey numbers. As a bonus, I trade players from different teams and when I allocate new guernsey numbers, I favour the trade acquisitions over the draftees.

Do my own mock drafts for the teams (one pick per round and stuff the shuffling of draft picks.)

22 players per side the minimum and maximum.

Do a ladder progression complete with wins, losses, draws, times played, points for, points against, the 4 points accrued from a win like in real life and the percentage.

I allocate different captains for each team.

I don't do write ups of each game nor do I create the copious amounts of stats or an injury list.

The mock drafts I try to make it as close to the actual drafts as possible but with some draftees that have never been listed.

F/S picks I automatically allocate numbers that their father wore.

To summarise, I get bored and this is a way of relieving my boredom.

P.s. does anyone else also create their own AFL seasons on computer?

I create my own AFL scores and create a score progression on Excel as that, for me, is a more presentable way of doing it.

Have a squad (minimum 46 players per side.)

Give them guernsey numbers. As a bonus, I trade players from different teams and when I allocate new guernsey numbers, I favour the trade acquisitions over the draftees.

Do my own mock drafts for the teams (one pick per round and stuff the shuffling of draft picks.)

22 players per side the minimum and maximum.

Do a ladder progression complete with wins, losses, draws, times played, points for, points against, the 4 points accrued from a win like in real life and the percentage.

I allocate different captains for each team.

I don't do write ups of each game nor do I create the copious amounts of stats or an injury list.

The mock drafts I try to make it as close to the actual drafts as possible but with some draftees that have never been listed.

F/S picks I automatically allocate numbers that their father wore.

To summarise, I get bored and this is a way of relieving my boredom.

P.s. does anyone else also create their own AFL seasons on computer?
I know but there's not much that genuinely excites me.
Check out the SFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back