Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But are you suggesting that this is the fault of the woman in that relationship?

I'd say in part it is. He's partly at fault for allowing his woman to domineer him, and she's partly at fault for pushing this s**t.

This kind of s**t that women pull comes from their indirect power. Some men allow it to occur because he'll never be rid of the bitching, moaning, whinging and carrying-on if he doesn't go along with her way. Some men see it as the path of least resistance. Little do they know that by going down this path only emboldens her and leads to more dictating and manipulation.

I'd say in part it is. He's partly at fault for allowing his woman to domineer him, and she's partly at fault for pushing this s**t.

This kind of s**t that women pull comes from their indirect power. Some men allow it to occur because he'll never be rid of the bitching, moaning, whinging and carrying-on if he doesn't go along with her way. Some men see it as the path of least resistance. Little do they know that by going down this path only emboldens her and leads to more dictating and manipulation.
Yep-but this view just takes any responsibility away from the male and makes the assumption that these young men are victims, women are monsters. Some of you could give men a bit more credit.

Would you say the same to a male who is isolating his girlfriend from her friends? Tell her to toughen up and take the piss?
Yep -Tell the female, to tell the male she can see who she wants for crying out loud. They aren't in kinda anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep-but this view just takes any responsibility away from the male and makes the assumption that these young men are victims, women are monsters. Some of you could give men a bit more credit.

No, I didn't take responsibility away from males, for I said "he's partly at fault and she's partly at fault". You're the one implying that it's solely the males fault by ignoring the woman's part when you stated "I dunno -get the men to toughen up? So that they can combat those fire-breathing amazons who are pushing those poor young men around". It didn't even occur to you to place blame on her for her part. Or are you just playing the part of female apologist by white knighting?

Last edited:
Uhuh-the dang woman's fault again. So the young men have no responsibility for the relationship, do you give men no credit?

No, no, no, can't ever let women be treated as adults and be held responsible for their actions. Them poor dear damsels are incapable of wrongdoing, manipulation and bitchiness.

If you don't like having your female apologist attitude and white knighting shown up, don't do it. As long as pandering men continue this kind of gynocentric simping, I'll shine a light on it.
Give it a spell. This one is very simple-if a lad is in a relationship with a woman who wants to control all those aspects of his life, then you either sort it out, or get out.
The same is also true if a male is controlling a woman in those areas. Sort it out so the relationship is healthy and reasonable, or get out. There are two people in the relationship and they share equal responsibility.
Its not, as you would have it, about witchy women giving poor lads a hard time, nor is it about rotten men giving poor girls a hard time.
The gender issue isn't really the key factor here-there are destructive relationships amongst all genders whether hetero or homosexual, lesbian, age differences etc. Unhealthy is unhealthy.
Shine your light on yourself thanks all the same old thing! :rolleyes:

Give it a spell. This one is very simple-if a lad is in a relationship with a woman who wants to control all those aspects of his life, then you either sort it out, or get out.
The same is also true if a male is controlling a woman in those areas. Sort it out so the relationship is healthy and reasonable, or get out. There are two people in the relationship and they share equal responsibility.

I agree that he should leave her. If he chooses to stay though, telling him to toughen up isn't helpful. Such is akin to "man up", "be a man", "suck it up". It's virtually telling men to keep their mouth shut and suffer in silence. Standing up to her and calling her out on her BS is but a start in resolving the issue. You didn't place any blame on her for her controlling behaviour, you just used shaming language against the man and stayed silent as to her wrongdoing. Why are you playing the apologist for her actions, staying silent on her behaviour and then subsequently contradicting this by stating "they share equally responsibility"? You're giving her the pussy pass. It's the get out of responsibility and/or obligation free card if you're in possession of a vagina.

Its not, as you would have it, about witchy women giving poor lads a hard time, nor is it about rotten men giving poor girls a hard time.
The gender issue isn't really the key factor here-there are destructive relationships amongst all genders whether hetero or homosexual, lesbian, age differences etc. Unhealthy is unhealthy.
Shine your light on yourself thanks all the same old thing! :rolleyes:

We're not speaking of all relationships in this current discussion, we're specifically talking about what WA Roo alluded to. Don't go shifting the goalposts in order to weasel your way out.
The gender issue involves heterosexual relationships and male and female nature. So, this discussion makes up part of that larger topic.

I'll shine a light on your simp behaviour which attempts to give women a pussy pass by treating them as children who can't be held responsible for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back