NFL 2015 - Off Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Kellen Moore >>>>> Anything else you have behind center other than Manning.
What good is having a jet if you have no pilot?

Denver is ****ed post Manning.
Complete and utter failure. Go for the Lombardi, come out of it with nothing. 4 years wasted.
Kellen Moore is s**t get over it

Kellen Moore is s**t get over it
I'm not arguing that.
I'm arguing that he's greater than anything else Denver have, and he'd be the backup to Peyton up there.

We made a Super Bowl

It's better to bomb out than tread water
It's better to put all the pieces in place and make a sustained run at the super bowl (eg. Patriots, Seahawks, Packers etc.) than destroy your future for a one off run (eg. Denver) though, I guess it's better than destroying your future and not even getting said run (eg. Washington)

Complete and utter failure. Go for the Lombardi, come out of it with nothing. 4 years wasted.
I'm not sure I share the same sentiment. Denver has a reasonably talented roster and is well placed financially. With some astute moves, they should remain a top the AFC West. Really, the key is whether or not Osweiler is the answer at QB. That's a question we won't know until at the earliest, 2016.

Chadwiko, apologies but I don't have time to give you a proper run down response to our earlier dialogue. I've been pushed to the odd sentence reply here or there.

You do realise that only one team out of 32 actually wins the Super Bowl?

The Manning years have been the second most successful of the club's history. Only the Elway years were more successful and that included the pain of three SB losses in four years before winning a couple at the end of his career.

You do realise that only one team out of 32 actually wins the Super Bowl?

The Manning years have been the second most successful of the club's history. Only the Elway years were more successful and that included the pain of three SB losses in four years before winning a couple at the end of his career.
This. So much ******* this.

I'm not sure I share the same sentiment. Denver has a reasonably talented roster and is well placed financially. With some astute moves, they should remain a top the AFC West. Really, the key is whether or not Osweiler is the answer at QB. That's a question we won't know until at the earliest, 2016.

Chadwiko, apologies but I don't have time to give you a proper run down response to our earlier dialogue. I've been pushed to the odd sentence reply here or there.

The question of Osweiler is one the Broncos may never know the answer to, he's a free agent at the end of this season.

If the Broncos were smart they would've traded for Glennon already and then released manning, and saved themselves eighteen million dollars.
That's not their plan.
They'd rather be average for 10 years slowly building a team then make a run for the title with Andrew Luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much have they spent on manning alone only to still fail to win a super bowl!

They're not gonna win one this season paying manning 14 million so they were better off trading for a cheap vet or playing Osweiler and still fail to win the super bowl.

Money flushed down the toilet they could've spent attaining two or three stud players instead.

How much have they spent on manning alone only to still fail to win a super bowl!

They're not gonna win one this season paying manning 14 million so they were better off trading for a cheap vet or playing Osweiler and still fail to win the super bowl.

Money flushed down the toilet they could've spent attaining two or three stud players instead.
I'm sorry, but you could pay guys like Maxwell 14 a year and they still wouldn't want to play for you

BTW manning isn't the only tight ass....

-----------

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports Sam Bradford remains resistant to taking a pay cut.

Due $12.985 million, Bradford appears comfortable calling the Rams' bluff. The Rams could recoup Bradford's entire salary by cutting him loose, but would be left with a(n even bigger) black hole at quarterback. If Bradford is confident he won't be released, his only reason to take a pay cut would be to guarantee himself a healthy amount more than $13 million over the next two seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back