Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-kItTkCIAAknk_.jpg

360 pre season training is up and running

It depends which durries TGO has on hand at the time. A different durry will lead to a different flavouring of beverage. Such is the pursuit of the perfect durry, bourbon and burger ring combination that I fear TGO may still not be satisfied long after I've departed his mortal realm.

http://www.sen.com.au/news/bombers-willing-to-end-bad-blood-with-smith-and-wilson
Essendon CEO Xavier Campbell has revealed the club is willing to bury the hatchet with leading journalists Patrick Smith and Caroline Wilson.

Smith (The Australian) and Wilson (The Age) have been some of the strongest critics of James Hird and the Bombers' hierarchy throughout ASADA’s long winded investigation into the club’s 2012 supplements program.

The Great one does not need such grovelling as those that wish to take his crown. - TGO IS the Hatchet

Shingles on face

According Dr Turf this morning on Off The Bench , TGO has a severe bout of Shingles on his face amongst other places and will not return to 360 until mid April

That is shocking news indeed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't shingles the end result of too much alcohol, not enough veggies and a lifestyle basically devoid of any proper nutrition?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back