Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss

10956782_983302568354277_153994269_n.jpg

That is the AFL 360 sanitised image

This is what really went on before the show

6HMag2m.png

Last edited:
I see TGO has smited some of those who dare to scribble in the age. Might be a tense night at the AFL media awards. Spoketh Robbo:

Some in the media would also be among the unsettled and the disenchanted today.

They ran a relentless campaign — on the back of unsubstantiated accusations of drug use and a belief the old Windy Hill was nothing but a clandestine and dangerous drug den — to have Hird booted out of the AFL.

When the investigation was at its most frenzied, some even won major media awards.

It's good to be back after a six month hiatus.
Robbo's two page 'erotic love scribble' (quote from Triple M this morning) today is spectacular.

Entry into, the comma, hall of fame -

At different times, directly and indirectly, the AFL’s two highest office holders, Andrew Demetriou and Fitzpatrick, both wanted Hird to resign or be sacked or, at the very least, be suspended.

Last edited:
It's good to be back after a six month hiatus.
Robbo's two page 'erotic love scribble' (quote from Triple M this morning) today is spectacular.

Entry into, the comma, hall of fame -
He is our generation's James Joyce and the back page of the HUN is his Ulysses.

I feel sorry for the Hun's cleaners having to wipe down and disinfect Robbo's desktop after writing today's erotic love scribble.

Give them a raise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Nerdling wasn't happy with TGO when they met up at the Boxing Day test. Apparently the Nerdlings little Nerdlings were horrified at the sight of Robbo with his choppers out and nightmares probably followed there after.

Less teeth means more room in the gob for guzzling ale.

I do wonder though at Robbos teeth cleaning habits as a young mullet wearing bogan.

Of course He would explain his missing teeth as victims of his hard hitting playing days on the footy field.

TGo welcomes all. Even those who dare speak against his word.

He blocked me on Twitter a couple of years ago just for sharing my incredulity that Richmond fans don't like him. :(

I'm going to have to register another Twitter ID so I don't miss any of the Gospel.

Rohan Connolly blocked me as well, just because I said he's a member of the Essendon cheer squad. He can GAGF though, never says anything of interest or insight.

He blocked me on Twitter a couple of years ago just for sharing my incredulity that Richmond fans don't like him. :(

I'm going to have to register another Twitter ID so I don't miss any of the Gospel.

Rohan Connolly blocked me as well, just because I said he's a member of the Essendon cheer squad. He can GAGF though, never says anything of interest or insight.
Ro ro loves his Dons but he's one of the few that write and write well about the game itself. His article about the Princes Park tours last week was fantastic.

I assume you all have TGO in your SC leagues?

Ro ro loves his Dons but he's one of the few that write and write well about the game itself. His article about the Princes Park tours last week was fantastic.
It was pretty good, but that just highlights the lack of good writing about the game.

Apart, from TGO, of course.

Just catching the last half of tonight's show. Kingy and the old Blue coot talk over the TGO a little too much for my liking.

Something needs to be done.

I assume you all have TGO in your SC leagues?

Yes it is.

I find great comfort having the TGO so close to me. It's as close as I'll ever get to greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back