2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is it Target has Collingwood, Hawthorn, Essendon, Geelong, West Coast and at least 1 other insignificant clubs merchandise but not Richmond. Rebel sport was the same. (This is in Tasmania). Yet I was in Bellerive getting at my sons bday party and we were parked next to two tiger members, and I would see at least a couple of tiger members every time I go in a car. The only other club that is even noticeable in Hobart is Hawthorn.

I can't stand the disrespect from retailers, look at our member numbers!

They don't have any of our jumpers because they always sell out ;)

An excellent background of our president on the AFL web site:
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-25/madam-president

"I think Richmond didn't understand how things were moving on for a number of reasons and has since been playing catch up," she said. "But we have caught up and now we're making the big leap to go ahead."

An excellent background of our president on the AFL web site:
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-25/madam-president

"I think Richmond didn't understand how things were moving on for a number of reasons and has since been playing catch up," she said. "But we have caught up and now we're making the big leap to go ahead."
I wonder if one of those things is the Committed Tiger rolling membership. Because I noticed in the data that Collingwood's first number for the year is 50k and Hawthorn's is 45k, while Richmond's is a mere 5k. That could be just because they started counting at different times, or maybe Collingwood & Hawthorn have lots of members on rolling plans, which spares them from having to persuade tens of thousands of existing members to sign up again.

We've obviously been pushing the rolling memberships lately.

I wonder if one of those things is the Committed Tiger rolling membership. Because I noticed in the data that Collingwood's first number for the year is 50k and Hawthorn's is 45k, while Richmond's is a mere 5k. That could be just because they started counting at different times, or maybe Collingwood & Hawthorn have lots of members on rolling plans, which spares them from having to persuade tens of thousands of existing members to sign up again.

We've obviously been pushing the rolling memberships lately.
We jumped quite abit when these rolling memberships kicked, so its just timing. I think she was talking about operating as an AFL club finally, instead of a old VFL club.

Just seen that we have the 2nd most junior members again (2014) with around 10k. Collingwood 3rd with 9k.

Hawks with a whopping 20k junior members (I think 10k might be fake children :D with their 4 kids for the price of 2 scam ) . It's not possible for them to have 10k more than us and the pies.

Fudge fudge fudge

Just seen that we have the 2nd most junior members again (2014) with around 10k. Collingwood 3rd with 9k.

Hawks with a whopping 20k junior members (I think 10k might be fake children :D with their 4 kids for the price of 2 scam ) . It's not possible for them to have 10k more than us and the pies.

Fudge fudge fudge

Kids are ******* bandwagoners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kids are ******* bandwagoners

AFLmembers-official2014.png

AFLclusupport-official2014.png

Why do Hawks have basically no non-access memberships?? If they added 8k non access memberships to their total they would be number 1.. What are our non access memberships. Babies and international, cant be pets (they dont count).. Surely Hawthorn would sell baby memberships. Do they chuck in a free game??

Why do Hawks have basically no non-access memberships?? If they added 8k non access memberships to their total they would be number 1.. What are our non access memberships. Babies and international, cant be pets (they dont count).. Surely Hawthorn would sell baby memberships. Do they chuck in a free game??
Yep

Fudge fudge fudge
Fudge is brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back