News Thomas and Keefe - 2 year ban - Trade, De-List, Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you ever eaten a meat pie in New Zealand?
NZ has franchises called Georgie pie, like maccas but with pies. The mince and cheese is delicious. The value meal does have a clenbuterol upgrade

I'm not sure what Tom Bell has got to do with this to be honest. What are you inferring exactly?
He lives with them, clearly the dirty Carlton filthbag has poisoned their weeties

NZ has franchises called Georgie pie, like maccas but with pies. The mince and cheese is delicious. The value meal does have a clenbuterol upgrade

That would be a pretty awesome product. Eat as many pies as you want whilst losing weight. There is a fortune to be made there...

Ok ok ok ok.
can only think of 1 word
F..k
I thought this season was gonna be bad enough but no it gets worse
this just seriously pisses me off.
F..k this season already

He lives with them, clearly the dirty Carlton filthbag has poisoned their weeties

:oops:

98vts1.jpg

Fingers crossed my favourite kid hasn't mucked up.

My 2c i'd request the 2 players to submit to a lie detector test. If they pass it, get behind em, if they fail it, then ta ta.

We have enough defenders back there already, we need footskills and rebounders.

Keefe kicks well but I would not call him a rebounder, because he has no penetration and plays without urgency. He slows the game down and the opposition closes in around him only for him to accurately kick the ball to a player who can't kick, is under pressure and will often turn it over. Woewodin was the same.

Also, do we really have that many defenders? Brown almost never plays and is even more limited than Frost.

You seem surprised.
Robbo on 360 " either the two players are telling the truth or they are lying" Faaaaaark really Robbo.

Then the unthinkable happens on AFL 360 it's Gerard Whatelys turn,
To Nathan Buckley, "is it devistating to know two players tested positive"

Followed by, moments later," Was it a shock to the other players"

What a great start AFL 360. I like Gerard and Robbo clearly had a bottle of Shiraz before the show!

Was listening to sports tonight on 6pr here in Perth and did not catch all of it but Brad Hardie alluded to something twice about some scenario that he could not state, would this be the contaminated meat scenario or something else, ... anyone have a clue ... because i don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keefe kicks well but I would not call him a rebounder, because he has no penetration and plays without urgency. He slows the game down and the opposition closes in around him only for him to accurately kick the ball to a player who can't kick, is under pressure and will often turn it over. Woewodin was the same.

Also, do we really have that many defenders? Brown almost never plays and is even more limited than Frost.

I disagree Keeffe usually kicks to a guy so when he marks it he's not under pressure, its not his fault everyone around him is a crap kick. I call Keeffe a rebounder because of his skills an his ability to get incolved with the play and set up some of our attacks. He really improved this last year.

Frost on the other hand panics when he has ball, the opposition leave him wide open just so he can get it, and turns it over regularly or does the shank to nobody.

In our backine we have Brown, Toovey, Williams, Sinclair, Goldsack, Frost. Defensive options we have plenty. We need more rebounders and quality kicks in our backline. We shooldn't play more than two of these guys together, and I'd pick Brown and Williams. Otherwise the skills out of our backline our too poor and it puts too much pressure on the midfield to run the ball out and we find it harder to score.

Brown isn't more limited than Frost. He can actaully stand within five metres of his opponent and play on monsters. He's also a better kick and decision maker with a better record on most key forwards.

While the chances of the drugs being taken as a mistake or unknowing seem remote we cannot rule it out.
The chance that they were actually spiked with the drug is also a possibility.
There could be a lot of scenario's and circumstances which has caused these two lad's to be in the s**t that they are in right now.

Or it could just be the most obvious expaination in that they willingly took the stuff, and have to suffer the repercussions.

Remember people, things are not always as they seem, even 100/1 shot's get up every now and then and i am willing to back these boys until the full story comes out.
Even if they are found guilty and sacked you can't forecast eternal scorn until we all find out why.

In this day and age the mind boggles at the stupidity of people.How can bloke,s not check what they are eating and if done on purpose how stupid could you be to even think you could get away with it in today,s climate it beggar,s belief.I am going to the match on saturday night and I will be supporting the boy,s,this could galvanize us or it could very easily go the other way but I will be there none the less.

Hopefully the full story will emerged over the next few day,s but I think they will be lucky to be remaining on anyone,s list.

Feel devastated for the two young men involved and will wait until more information comes to hand before making further comment.

I have to ask, why do you feel devastated for them? At this stage they are all but confirmed drug cheats with a positive A sample. Having no answer as to how it got into their system doesn't cut it when it comes to PED's.

Though I fully support your stance that we need to wait for further information we need to be mindful, as Ricky pointed out, that it would be some form of miracle for them to be cleared from here.

Was listening to sports tonight on 6pr here in Perth and did not catch all of it but Brad Hardie alluded to something twice about some scenario that he could not state, would this be the contaminated meat scenario or something else, ... anyone have a clue ... because i don't.

How the Hell would Hardie even know what could happen.

Only the Players Managers and Lawyers would not at this moment

Just on the transfer of the drug to food, I just read a journal article which suggest that eating liver (obviously imported from countries that use the drug in their animals) can cause a positive blood reading. I wonder if those two came across some imported liver/pate whilst in NZ? Very unlikely, and at this stage it looks like they did in fact take the drug. Just an interesting thing to ponder. Obviously NZ would import beef from Australia, so it's unlikely.

That was actually very smart of them.

People do themselves no favours with the crap they say unintentionally.

But why tell there Managers and Lawyers before the Club/Employees

Just on the transfer of the drug to food, I just read a journal article which suggest that eating liver (obviously imported from countries that use the drug in their animals) can cause a positive blood reading. I wonder if those two came across some imported liver/pate whilst in NZ? Very unlikely, and at this stage it looks like they did in fact take the drug. Just an interesting thing to ponder. Obviously NZ would import beef from Australia, so it's unlikely.

Isn't pate normally made from chicken liver?

upload_2015-3-30_21-40-15.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back