Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is very good friends of Scharenberg, best mates. Rucci is saying he wants to live in Melbourne and play for a big club.

How frustrating is the AFL media!! Any news with the slightest of hints that Aish could possibly be out of here and an article is instantly written about it but as soon as some slightly, and i mean slightly, more credible evidence comes out that me may be staying and you don't hear the slightest thing. It just shows how much the are blowing this out or proportion.
Give the poor kid a break!!

And how many people will click on an article saying Aish staying at Brisbane as opposed to one saying Aish going to Collingwood ... or one says Brisbane is all peachy as opposed to Brisbane sucks?

For what its worth, Rowie on AA is friends with the Aishs as he played with them at Norwood. He said he spoke to Michael Aish the other day ( James Uncle), and he said the James was more likely to re-sign with Brisbane, would not go to Melbourne or Port.
you're cruel! Just as soon as many fans reach a state of reluctant and begrudging acceptance that he is likely to move on you post this!

you're cruel! Just as soon as many fans reach a state of reluctant and begrudging acceptance that he is likely to move on you post this!
Just repeating what I heard.
We have a player doing similar s**t in Danger, and Im getting sick and tired of if he is going or staying. One day you hear one thing, another day another. One news reporter says he is staying, another he is going. While it annoys me no end, I wouldnt want it to be like in the NRL where they tell people half way through the season that they are leaving next year. Im not sure I would be able to look at him play in my side without hating him. I think AFL supporters are more fanatical than NRL.

Picknose was just asked by Hutchy (SEN) about Aish:

No one from the Herald Sun called him before the back page story.

Stated "he's still a chance to re-sign with Brisbane" and "nothing is on hold, speaking with Brisbane every coupla weeks".

Possible slip (ala Buddy to Sydney) by mentioning Richmond when they weren't part of any recent article.

Overall Panthera assessment: 2% chance of staying

I wonder how far it would have to go for clubs to avoid players managed by Pickering.

I used to get annoyed that we didn't have any players managed by him because it would make him biased against us back when he was on the telly but I'm pretty glad that losing Aish would mean losing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drop him until he signs, his effort is not up to AFL standard at present. We owe him nothing. We gave him an opportunity, if he wants to play seniors he can sign a new contract, otherwise go back the NEAFL.

Drop him until he signs, his effort is not up to AFL standard at present. We owe him nothing. We gave him an opportunity, if he wants to play seniors he can sign a new contract, otherwise go back the NEAFL.

Hasn't been much worse than 3/4 of the team.

Buckley - "Don't worry James, I got the perfect excuse for you, it worked brilliantly netting a total of 0 premierships for me."

It's genuinely creative how many times that joke gets recycled considering it's now almost 15 years old. Pretty scary that both Voss and Buckley will almost be 50 years of age at the 20th reunion in a few years time. Time sure flies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back