Preview Adelaide Crows v Brisbane Lions, Round 9, Sunday 12 May 2024 4pm @ Adelaide Oval - The Mother's Day Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disappointing that Logan Morris is the sub,he offers that needed enthusiasm. Will the coach use him to sub off Hipwood to give a different forward look? In IMHO we can only hope.

18 years old. 2 games in 1 day on debut 7 days ago. Prudent to use him as sub. Hopefully he gets bored on the pine this week.

Tortoise Easy Going GIF by Tierpark Berlin

slowpoke-slow.gif

Dear lord; get the mute button ready for this telecast

My ears will bleed listening to that lit. No jokes; those six are easily in my top 9 do not want to listen to commentating games (BT, Darcy, Brayshaw the others) and we wind up with all of them 🤮

Of many of the more recent ex-players now commentating, I find Jack Riewoldt particularly painful.

Of many of the more recent ex-players now commentating, I find Jack Riewoldt particularly painful.
He’s awful and another one that I don’t know what the powers that be at Fox Footy see in him. You could tell for years that the likes of him and Lewis were going to transition into the roles they’re in and they’re both painful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s awful and another one that I don’t know what the powers that be at Fox Footy see in him. You could tell for years that the likes of him and Lewis were going to transition into the roles they’re in and they’re both painful.
Yes. I suspect Fox thinks Riewalt appeals to the legion of tiger fans. The quality of AFL commentary is truly appalling.

Yes. I suspect Fox thinks Riewalt appeals to the legion of tiger fans. The quality of AFL commentary is truly appalling.

Well if you promise a post career income in broadcasting ... ... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back