The 2015 SANFL Crows thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game is a draw. Players have returned to the rooms. Lights won't be back on until an hour and a half! There is free beer in the bar but they are not allowed to serve it we were told :(

Ha ha. At least you can say you were there. I remember I was at the Crows game at Football Park when the lights went out. They came back on in time tho.

Meanwhile Port appear to have forgotten their never, ever give up motto against Norwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fear he's too skinny but i guess as a 3rd tall with smarts and competitiveness he may overcome that…Westhoff hardly an imposing physical presence despite being a damaging type of player when on (usually most showdowns)
The Gold Coast/saints/GWS block following the showdown is probably the best opportunity to give him some experience.

Cameron only 8 touches

The small forward role can be a footballers graveyard
So true.

They need to get him up on the wing.

He's so inexperienced and so young…I think we are impatient because we see the massive talent. This downturn was inevitable. I'm extremely confident he will become a damaging AFL player if they keep him in the right frame of mind.

Fairly happy to say I saw history tonight!

Glenelg unlucky as Crows kicked a goal only about 1 minute before the lights went out, but probably would have lost if it was played to the end.

Draw seems a fair result.

Yes! One point to the Bays

We didn't lose!

Geez, Gary Lyons can be a nuffty sometimes. BT mentioned it on MMM and he starts with a "whats the SANFL? Why do we care?" stuff.

But he's right, why would they care about the SANFL.

We wouldn't care if the lights went out in the VFL tonight or ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back