Mega Thread The Footy Dept Thread Part I - #SackHardwick or #StandByDimma?

Should he go?

• See out his contract

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • See out the year

Votes: 130 44.2%
  • See out the day

Votes: 93 31.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We miss finals this year and I think changes will need to be made, anything sooner than that will be premature

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it's safe to say after dropping games to the Bulldogs and Melbourne finals will not be playing finals this year .

Trust me, he wouldn't take it.
Either way this conversation is just stupid because we will be forced to put up with another 2 seasons of Hardwicks terrible coaching.
They won't sack him before his contract expires.

You haven't provided any reason why he wouldn't, until then, #TigerThompson

#TigerThompson The guy can coach - end of story! What he does off field is his own business as long as it doesn't hurt the club or the players in any way, last time I checked footy was about winning games and not having the most likeable coach.

But the reality is we probably won't see then end of Dimwit Housebrick for a while yet, He will probably tell Benny and Peggy that we will make finals again this year and they will be down on the ground licking his boots as usual. And if they even mention the possibility of getting rid of him Benny would cop the left hook and Peggy would cop his foot up her arse.

This board will be in melt down when we enter the bye, 2-8.. Get on punt in this time as we are in for some pain in the next six weeks..

You haven't provided any reason why he wouldn't, until then, #TigerThompson

There was an article in the age a few years back about Bomber being offered the Richmond job, and he laughed at it.
Doesn't really like our club, has never spoken highly of us.
Would not coach us and wouldn't want him too either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was an article in the age a few years back about Bomber being offered the Richmond job, and he laughed at it.
When was he offered the job ? What year ?

Yeah probably at a time when many other coaches would have laughed

Still want a genuine reason

It was a fair while back in all honesty, about 2006/7
I wish i could find the article.
We're a different club to then. I think if he had the desire to coach again he would come

A weeks a long time in football
It's four weeks of the same repeated strategy.

A week or two and it could be an outlier. But four weeks and you've got enough data to actually make an informed decision.

I'm not calling on him to be sacked four weeks in to the season...that just ain't going to happen.
But, barring a miracle and we win or almost win the flag this year, I'm saying this is Dimma's last year in the role.

As always will back the club to do the right thing, DH is the coach as it stands and therefore has my full support and I hope and pray that yesterday was just a really bad day, it's not often that only one player out of 21, Drummond excused, plays anywhere near their ability. Will revisit after the next four weeks, win 2, 3 or 4 then carry on, lose 3 or 4 and then we'll see.

When did Vickery sign his contract?

Hampson?

Richardson has made some right royal f*ckups don't worry about that.

Really depends on the size of those contracts. Thats his no.1 job. Hampson is on 250k probably overs but Ruckman always command more at the contract and trade tables better then the 400k + for Angus Graham and Luke McGuane.

Dusty on less then 500k the first time and about that the 2nd. Has really pushed the share load philosophy. Ellis, Vlas and Griff under paid. Cotchin on 5 years under paid.

Not here to troll. Just a genuine observation.

He reminds me a lot of Sanderson

-Came from a successful coaching group but young and unproven.
-Gift of the footy gab.
-Players look confused.
-Doesn't learn from mistakes.
-Will smash the poor teams or when the backs are against the wall but offer up nothing when favourites or when you need to consolidate.
-Has no Plan B.

You need a cleanout.

Brad Scott? Look where North are right now: A few injures and now we're a bottom-six team. You do not want Scott.

Exactly. Same school as Hardwick, too much backing of ordinary players and their own game plan. Chris Scott is the same just the freakishness of Bartel, Enright, Stevie J and co have made him look a lot better then he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back