Mega Thread The Footy Dept Thread Part I - #SackHardwick or #StandByDimma?

Should he go?

• See out his contract

Votes: 44 15.0%
  • See out the year

Votes: 130 44.2%
  • See out the day

Votes: 93 31.6%
  • Undecided

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that winning the KPI means the coaches plan is working right? Not kicking straight is down my players poor execution on game day. Just sayin.
Coaches pick the players that keep making the same mistakes. It's not like it's a one-off

Nek minnit 8 points.
There's the difference.

A loss is a loss.... the only thing they could do is wait for Port to stop running. No change of gameplan.... just a continued effort. Good teams don't get 10 goals down (is what we would say if we fought back from a 10 goal deficit to lose)...

Will LOL If the Hardwick haters get their way and we have a new coach either in 2016 or 2017and we are sitting 0-2 under the new coach after having lost to Carlton and st kilda.
Don't worry about us as if his still there 16 or 17 and we loose with a new coach it won't hurt as much cause we would be bloody used to it.

About the only experienced coach id want.

Worsfold seemed to lose interest towards his last days, no thanks.

Bomber is a ******* nut job, no thanks.

Hardwick seems to have lost the players somewhat (Looking in from the outside anyway, Not really qualified to say) All bar Shedwards was s**t the other night so I'm expecting a ruthless display against the Cats next week otherwise I'll join the sack dimma chorus.

The first coach interviewed should be Matthew Knights. He built the current Bomber side and received no credit for it only hate from the druggo supporters. Where is he nowadays?, have not seen or heard anything from him since that cheating slimy prick stole his job and team he'd assembled.

Sack Walsh if crows get beat today, getting soundly beaten by bottom 2 team with no plan B or C, like hardwick hes gotta go, has lost his players, cant play on the big stage, too many list cloggers, etc etc, get whoosher, get Lyon he will fix this list etc etc etc :rolleyes::rolleyes:, players too soft, no leadership :D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sack Walsh if crows get beat today, getting soundly beaten by bottom 2 team with no plan B or C, like hardwick hes gotta go, has lost his players, cant play on the big stage, too many list cloggers, etc etc, get whoosher, get Lyon he will fix this list etc etc etc :rolleyes::rolleyes:, players too soft, no leadership :D:D

I'm sure you're taking the piss comparing a 4 game coach against one coaching for 6 years, sure Walsh nah have no plan b after 4 games hell he may not even have a plan a but you would expect that a 6 year coach who has built the squad, would have perhaps plan a and a half forget plan b

For those saying it ain't the coach...it's the players
Have a look at the way the dogs and the dees are going about it...How can pretty much the same list turn around and play the good footy they are playing? They are aggressive and are focussed...

If you believe changing a coach won't improve the side why do teams do it.? When they do it often it is with success

Coaches set the frame of mind for the team..

Reckon if we could snare a coach that could instill a kill kill kill mentality matched with a kick arse game plan I reckon we have the cattle to turn it around...our list is at a good age / good experience level to take us places...just like when a player is given a new lease of life they improve 10-20% overnight

Somehow I think Dimma has lost half our squad ... They no longer believe

Last edited:
For those saying it ain't the coach...it's the players
Have a look at the Gogs or the Dees
How can pretty much the same list turn around and play the good footy they are playing

If coaches mean zero...why have them and why change them?

Reckon if we could snare a coach that could instill a kill kill kill mentality matched with a kick arse game plan I reckon we have the cattle to turn it around...our list is at a good age / good experience level to take us places...just like when a player is given a new lease of life they improve 10-20% overnight

Somehow I think Dimma has lost half our squad ... They no longer believe

Absolutely correct the dogs gave gone from rabble to world beaters with a coach who dare I say has instilled belief in the cause rather than blowing out candles at a surprise party or taking a preseason off because we can beat anyone.

Absolutely correct the dogs gave gone from rabble to world beaters with a coach who dare I say has instilled belief in the cause rather than blowing out candles at a surprise party or taking a preseason off because we can beat anyone.

No Doubt that Dimma is a good bloke and has been good for our club...just reckon it's time for a new voice...a new plan of attack...watch the tigers go from mentally fragile to feared

Will LOL If the Hardwick haters get their way and we have a new coach either in 2016 or 2017and we are sitting 0-2 under the new coach after having lost to Carlton and st kilda.
So you'd laugh at the club being s**t. Well done.

I'm sure you're taking the piss comparing a 4 game coach against one coaching for 6 years, sure Walsh nah have no plan b after 4 games hell he may not even have a plan a but you would expect that a 6 year coach who has built the squad, would have perhaps plan a and a half forget plan b
of course im taking the piss, now here is some more - end of 2015 throw 7 mil @ beverage for the next 5 years and pay dimma out now. and get choco or KB to coach the year out. ;)

I wanted Hinkley.....I cried for seven days and nights when we chose Hadwick. Was listening to SEN a few days back and herd the story about what Hinkley said to Nathan Krakouer, Hardwick would have said "run a few laps son and we propably play you next week"
And you know this how?
Plus, harden up, princess!

Walsh - 5 games
Hardwick - 6th year

Yes, but he's also pointing out the Dogs may not be so bad and anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

Yes, but he's also pointing out the Dogs may not be so bad and anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

You're right we did after all beat Brisbane and Carlton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back