Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When setting an alarm, it is never a round number - always choose something like 6:47 or 7:06.
When in an elevator by myself, always like to let one rip if possible.
Stick to the left lane on multi-lane highways.
If the horse I bet on is winning easily I like to turn away from the track/tv screen and give a little fist pump and not watch it to the finish.
When home alone or hotel room, take the opportunity to s**t with the door open.
If I am bored waiting in a car for someone or something I will pretend I am a spy and watch someone and paint some picture as to how what they are currently doing is part of some elaborate crime.

I find pregnant ladies and young mothers sexually attractive.
Because you know they put out.

Whenever "hip to be square" comes on the radio or wherever I hear it I can't resist doing the Patrick Bateman "dance" to it (and throwing in my own axe swinging motion into it).

I do both of these things, I'll even let one rip when someone's in the lift just to get a reaction :D
The second one I generally do it - but only when I pee... when I have to do the other one I generally close it.

When setting an alarm, it is never a round number - always choose something like 6:47 or 7:06.
Stick to the left lane on multi-lane highways.
If the horse I bet on is winning easily I like to turn away from the track/tv screen and give a little fist pump and not watch it to the finish.
If I am bored waiting in a car for someone or something I will pretend I am a spy and watch someone and paint some picture as to how what they are currently doing is part of some elaborate crime.

Because you know they put out.

i too set alarm at odd times. similarly when using microwave (either as stop watch or timer) ill use obtuse numbers)
your fist pump. is is genuine? (pantskyle )

when in the car and someone is pissing me off outside ill give them the finger.but only under the cover of darkness either neat the car floor or up against the door.

when driving past houses at night with windows open and lights on, i imagine what occupants are doing

I do both of these things, I'll even let one rip when someone's in the lift just to get a reaction :D
The second one I generally do it - but only when I pee... when I have to do the other one I generally close it.

you dont want the aroma seeping into the bed sheets

:D :thumbsu:

Second time I heard the song today, heard the song and did the Patrick Bateman dance out in public this morning.
Both times on gold? Ridiculous, they have decades of music to chose from you shouldn't hear the same song in a week, let alone a day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both times on gold? Ridiculous, they have decades of music to chose from you shouldn't hear the same song in a week, let alone a day.

Gold 104.3 is pretty good, aside from starting to use the 90's 00's music in recent times. First time was not on gold (that I know of), was at a shopping centre at the time.

Funny thing about their music selection, they frequently play the same songs every day and don't always change the play order.

Gold 104.3 is pretty good, aside from starting to use the 90's 00's music in recent times. First time was not on gold (that I know of), was at a shopping centre at the time.

Funny thing about their music selection, they frequently play the same songs every day and don't always change the play order.
Yeah that's why I stopped listening to them. MMM are the same, their morning show has a cycle of about 7 songs in the times im driving to work. It'd bloody lazy.

My day is complete when Spandau Ballet 'Gold' comes on. Office falls apart :)

My day is complete when Spandau Ballet 'Gold' comes on. Office falls apart :)

I think GOLD FM has it's uses at times, there are some songs I know the tune of but never knew the artist or title of the song (maybe hearing it once or twice over 10-20 years). Listen to it on the radio and discover what it is after all these years.

Today's discovery was: Gerry Rafferty - baker street, knew the tune.... never knew the title or who sung it.

I think GOLD FM has it's uses at times, there are some songs I know the tune of but never knew the artist or title of the song (maybe hearing it once or twice over 10-20 years). Listen to it on the radio and discover what it is after all these years.

Today's discovery was: Gerry Rafferty - baker street, knew the tune.... never knew the title or who sung it.
Get Shazam out...has helped with plenty of tunes.

Watch romantic comedies and chick flicks because of the girls. I try to imagine what it would be like to have a girl like that. Pretty sad really....:oops:
saddog01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back