2015 NBA Playoffs - your official Eastern Conference thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks surely rediscover their stroke against Cleveland? Korver in particular
Korver can't get any worse to be honest after today.
Also we don't have much of a chance if Bud's love affair with schroder continues.

CFGQz5eUMAAoNqd.jpg

Brutal

DeMarre Carroll has been huge. To reward him his next opponent will be Lebron.

I don't know what to do against Cleveland, perhaps our big men can spread the floor and make theirs make defensive mistakes or something to open up the paint.

I don't know what to do against Cleveland, perhaps our big men can spread the floor and make theirs make defensive mistakes or something to open up the paint.

Make 'em chase you around on D, particularly the bigs but also Kyrie.

Force them to switch Shumpert on to Teague, which means you make Kyrie chase Korver through screen after screen. If they stay big, don't let them 'hide' LBJ on Carroll (which is something you exploit well anyway). Have him burn at least some petrol at the defensive end.

If they go small with LBJ at the four, exploit Kyrie through whichever of Teague/Korver/Carroll they try to hide him on and hit the offensive boards hard. In that situation I'd put Millsap in the paint vs LBJ, and leave Horford in the high-high-post, dragging Mozgov/TT way out their natural habitat. The beauty of Millsap and Horford together is that you can switch them as you please to keep the defence guessing.

Millsap should abuse Thompson

Kyrie cant keep teague/Schroeder in front of him atm. Maybe even throw some lineups with the two of them in. Wherever Cleveland try to hide Irving you have to attack.

Much as I love delly he shouldn't be able to handle them off the dribble

Cleveland will look to attack kyle defensively.

Carroll's huge for you guys, you can't afford foul trouble with him guarding Lebron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We may have been ugly so far but winning is winning. The super smooth jump shooting style was never going to be as effective in the playoffs when teams actually play defence.

Also, F da police for breaking Sefolosha's leg and our wing depth.

So is Phil Jackson withdrawing his tweet about "How are the 3-point shooting teams going in the playoffs?"

The 4 teams through to the conference finals are the top 4 three point making teams of the season.

Phil, the game has changed!

So is Phil Jackson withdrawing his tweet about "How are the 3-point shooting teams going in the playoffs?"

The 4 teams through to the conference finals are the top 4 three point making teams of the season.

Long 2's Byron. Stay strong!

I like to think about how stoked the rest of the Knickerbocker organisation is that Phil keeps giving people reasons to go back and remember the season that was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back