Live Event The Official 2023 NBA Playoffs Thread presented by Google Pixel (including the Play-Ins)

Who will win the 2022-23 NBA Championship?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rough for the Celtics, I wanted to see history happen but alas not.

You’d imagine Denver will make light work of Miami. Can’t underestimate the Heat but how do they stop Jokic I have no idea.

How does any team stop Jokic? Bloke is unstoppable. Miami just have to hope he's only at the lower end of his triple doubles not some 40-20-20

Man NBA fans are very different lol if this was footy people would be at miamis throats about letting boston come back like that

That's because we don't have 7 game series.

It'd been better if the Derrick White never got that rebound. This was much more humiliating for the Celtics. They literally froze and posted their lowest score of the season.

They started applying full court pressure in the last quarter and got some steals when they were down 20. They should have started the game this way.

Mazulla is an arrogant coach and this team certainly underachieved because of it.

That's because we don't have 7 game series.

It'd been better if the Derrick White never got that rebound. This was much more humiliating for the Celtics. They literally froze and posted their lowest score of the season.

They started applying full court pressure in the last quarter and got some steals when they were down 20. They should have started the game this way.

Mazulla is an arrogant coach and this team certainly underachieved because of it.

Mazzulla may be a bad coach (definitely has his flaws) but I certainly don't believe he is arrogant. More naive and inexperienced.

He is only 34 years old, younger than many of the nuffies posting here for example (I am 43)

Brad Stevens really is more to blame for either appointing him or yet to give him a better support staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Martin should've got MVP for ECF. I think they just gave to Jimmy because body of work in the playoffs.

Feel sorry for anyone that listens to his pod. Will now be constantly mentioned the season they were a Tatum ankle from a championship and the greatest story in sports.

I don't mind Bill, I like his passion and there are plenty of worse and more bias people going around when there teams win.

However I didn't start listening to Him until after the Pats superbowls so maybe I'd think differently if I did.

Feel sorry for anyone that listens to his pod. Will now be constantly mentioned the season they were a Tatum ankle from a championship and the greatest story in sports.

He was pretty skeptical of them for the entire second half of the season. He's a homer for the classic Celtics, the modern day Celtics he can be quite critical.

He is probably the best podcaster for basketball imo, very well educated on the history of the game and genuinely loves it. Even as a homer i don't think he is too bad to be honest. Don't get me wrong if they were to win a title he would probably be insufferable but he is normally pretty fair in his assessment of the Celtics.

Tatum blaming loss on his ankle.

Jalen Brown likes this.

Smidge classier than Embiid and his coach in 2021.

Funnyish that Hawks/Philly series has made a chain of events that might have a ruined a series of #1 contenders. Philly then & now, Nets megasquad and maybe even the Suns. I suppose our best defense is done off the court.

"Don't let us take one", they said.

Imagine having that level of bravado, only to lay an absolute egg in Game 7.

Steve Waugh they ain't.

Steve Waugh is a piece of 💩

I don't want any Celtic to ever be compared to that asswipe.

You support a bum tinpot franchise that will never, ever make the conference finals in our lifetime, but by all means, getting your Jollies off over far more successful and ambitious teams failing in the play-offs, is the only joy you will experience as a an NBA fan, speaks volumes for the poverty franchise/fandom you support :)

I am certain the new expansion Seattle and Vegas (or Vancouver) teams will make the CF's before the Pitiful Pelicans

Jalen Brown likes this.

Smidge classier than Embiid and his coach in 2021.

Funnyish that Hawks/Philly series has made a chain of events that might have a ruined a series of #1 contenders. Philly then & now, Nets megasquad and maybe even the Suns. I suppose our best defense is done off the court.

We were number 2, not number 1 seeded team in the East.

Back