Live Event The Official 2023 NBA Playoffs Thread presented by Google Pixel (including the Play-Ins)

Who will win the 2022-23 NBA Championship?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Only Boston could be this bad after being unstoppable in games 4-6.
Boston are flaky and this game is a perfect example of it.

They are playing with 3 guards (Tatum - Brown - Smart - (and even White)) and none of them are much better than 35% 3pt shooters. And worse they are streaky 35% shooters - for every 45% night you get a couple of 25% nights.

Jacking up 3's is a terrible formula for a team that simply does not shoot the 3 well enough. And they don't.

Last edited:
Zzzst

Least most neutrals, esp Embiid and Philly Stan's will be angry Joker and Denver will get a ring :D

I actually think its pretty cool that Denver will win their first chip before Utah and Phoenix actually 😶‍🌫️
Not at all, give me a Joker chip over a Boston one anyday

Boston are flaky and this game is a perfect example of it.

They are playing with 3 guards (Tatum - Brown - Smart - (and even Williams)) and none of them are much better than 35% 3pt shooters. And worse they are streaky 35% shooters - for every 45% night you get a couple of 25% nights.

Jacking up 3's is a terrible formula for a team that simply does not shoot the 3 well enough. And they don't.

100% and stupidly it’s their only gameplan. Tatum is a mile better when he’s attacking the bucket anyway.

No team gets trolled like the Celtics here after a loss.

But I can't complain as I take delight in the downfall of the Lakers/Philly/Knickers etc
I deserve to be roasted personally (other celts fans here are fine, not as obnoxious as me)

Not angry at the Celtics any more, just disappointed.

Jaylen Brown back on trade table.

Enjoy Detroit Grant Williams

Absolutely got no ill will or shade towards Miami. Class organisation with class people (who doesn't love Zo)

Best of luck to Miami and Denver fans
Go look at your postings after EVERY game Boston wins, that is why.

Not sure why so many were so convinced Boston were winning this game, this Boston team has proven time and time again although they can beat anyone, they can also lose to anyone. They have also shown they are very bearable at home.

Also not sure why people are suggesting Boston were more likely to beat Denver, they have shown a ton more fragility this play offs than the Heat. I think Denver wins the finals but I have more faith in this Heat team

2004 red sox this Boston team is not. Deplorable performance when the lights shine brightest, once again.

Too much reliance on the three ball/outside shooting game, not enough interior scoring and bruising.

Yep probably need to trade one of these guards. Brown for me is the obvious one as Smartnis too important defensively

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the other bewildering thing. They ply all these guards and none of them can handle the ball.
I have said this for two years and people are shocked every time it gets exposed. But they will be 10-3 to start next year and the media will be saying wow look how much better they are, they have gone to a new level blah blah blah

Not sure why so many were so convinced Boston were winning this game, this Boston team has proven time and time again although they can beat anyone, they can also lose to anyone. They have also shown they are very bearable at home.

Also not sure why people are suggesting Boston were more likely to beat Denver, they have shown a ton more fragility this play offs than the Heat. I think Denver wins the finals but I have more faith in this Heat team

Really impossible to hate or dislike this Heat team (unlike the super team that had LeBron, Wade and Bosh)

They play the game with heart and fire, and did it all without Herro too.

Even though they squandered a 3-0 lead, overall they were the better TEAM with the far better COACH and I wish them well in the finals .

Yep probably need to trade one of these guards. Brown for me is the obvious one as Smartnis too important defensively

Brown probably more of a small forward (in a traditional sense) than a guard.

Definitely not a ball handler

Yeah so 1 champ

7 mil is nothing in NBA
Yeah... so he's not a free agent till after next season if he opts out, and any extension he could sign this year won't kick in till 24/25 and is subject to all the NBA's extension rules. Hence his agent probably not being as happy as he would be if Martin was a free agent this summer.

Champ.

Really impossible to hate or dislike this Heat team (unlike the super team that had LeBron, Wade and Bosh)

They play the game with heart and fire, and did it all without Herro too.

Even though they squandered a 3-0 lead, overall they were the better TEAM with the far better COACH and I wish them well in the finals .
Spo is the main reason I give them some hope in the finals, the guy will probably turn Jovic in to Jokic this series somehow

I know Tatum rolled his ankle but FFS... We have all done that... you just play through it and dont grimace every possible time for the cameras.

Even Paul Pierce crawled out of a wheelchair after sustaining a broken leg and played
And a toilet visit

Back