Bottoms Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Even worse we have "robo" players while Robbo kicks 3, Waite 2, Garlett 3 and Eddie 6.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry!

You're doing it wrong. Kennedy also kicked 4 and Grigg 2.

I was worried for Robbo that he hadn't quite found form since leaving Carlton ... crisis averted.

Laidler and Jacobs doing pretty well too.

Even worse we have "robo" players while Robbo kicks 3, Waite 2, Garlett 3 and Eddie 6.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Seriously, I'm starting to think that clubs will viewing us as their back up draft, especially since every player that leaves us seems to do better in another teams shirts :)

MLG and SOS are thick as thieves... Maybe this is the grand plan... Get the number one pick (currently a KPD) and with the we get the number one pre-season draft pick too.... Perhaps SOS already has one of his GWS boys coming out of contract and the number one PSD pick is a big bonus to get another talented young player in. Micks probably in on it too :p

You're doing it wrong. Kennedy also kicked 4 and Grigg 2.

I was worried for Robbo that he hadn't quite found form since leaving Carlton ... crisis averted.

Laidler and Jacobs doing pretty well too.

Oh god now I'm just depressed. I'd blanked out Lethals #1 point from Swans Geelong game on GameDay this morning that Laidler couldn't get a game at Carlton!

I did SMS my pies supporting friend saying he was making Griggs look good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my bottom tells me we have
We're on the bottom. Now we just await the drip down from those above.

Lots of things are broken and The Club would be in full scale panic mode right now....
So we haven't bottomed till we learn the full fall out...

Sorry guys, I really hate it when things turn out to be far far worse that you previously imagined.

Lots of things are broken and The Club would be in full scale panic mode right now....

Sorry guys, I really hate it when things turn out to be far far worse that you previously imagined.

So over on talking carlton forum, there is a post outlining just the fall out of the last 2 weeks of attendances.
I have no idea if these figures are correct, but I just post them here because I read them there.

"Carlton are expected to loss 200k due to the poor gate attendances yesterday alone.
Carlton loses only 5000 members and they lose probably 3-4 million in a season."

Again, I can't verify these figures, so anyone feel free to correct this persons post.

So over on talking carlton forum, there is a post outlining just the fall out of the last 2 weeks of attendances.
I have no idea if these figures are correct, but I just post them here because I read them there.

"Carlton are expected to loss 200k due to the poor gate attendances yesterday alone.
Carlton loses only 5000 members and they lose probably 3-4 million in a season."

It's ok we're in safe hands........................

BqfZGkLCUAI5kzr.jpg:large

Won't be close to rock bottom until the end of the season. Imagine 15 more weeks of this? :straining: Rock bottom will be when we announce a multi-million dollar loss, trade Lachie when he wants to stay, players want out, lose sponsorships etc.

Again, I can't verify these figures, so anyone feel free to correct this persons post.

So these are $600-$800 memberships? That's how much they would be on average to lose that sort of money?

Is that right? I'm an interstate member so obviously don't pay that sort of dosh.

Won't be close to rock bottom until the end of the season. Imagine 15 more weeks of this? :straining: Rock bottom will be when we announce a multi-million dollar loss, trade Lachie when he wants to stay, players want out, lose sponsorships etc.

.......and yet the board will be more entrenched because people will say we can't survive without them.

Wake up Carlton peeps. your club has been stolen.

So these are $600-$800 memberships? That's how much they would be on average to lose that sort of money?

Is that right? I'm an interstate member so obviously don't pay that sort of dosh.

Like I said, I have no idea if those figures are correct, I just read a post on talking carlton that outlined those figures and so posted them here for anyone to correct.

What I do know is that we certainly will take a financial hit this year, how much exactly I don't know, maybe others can posit some figures?

Like I said, I have no idea if those figures are correct, I just read a post on talking carlton that outlined those figures and so posted them here for anyone to correct.

What I do know is that we certainly will take a financial hit this year, how much exactly I don't know, maybe others can posit some figures?

Wookie is the Footy Industry expert

Remove this Banner Ad

Back