Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Starting to think this guys going to need his own thread by the looks of things.

My prediction...............he'll end up at Chelsea for £37m and wages of £100k a week. I'd be happy to go higher transfer wise(not wage wise) as he'd be looking like a 10 year+ player so his FFP hit would be spread out over this period.

If it's true he wants to come to London then I think we could be his team of choice. So I'll go 30m @ 90k pw.

For something a bit different I wonder if we would do Cuadrado + 10m.

Arsenal for Walcott + 15 million, 90k per week.

Just for the lols

I thought it was set in stone that it WILL be 50m and no less?

As I said the other day - I recall you and several others were adamant that Suarez was going to Arsenal for no more than £40m a year or 2 ago, so let's not act like WC is the only one who talks in absolutes. At least his claims are coming from reliable sources and not just a vague guesstimate at what Sterling's valuation might be.

End of the day Liverpool are in control of the situation, and the same journalists who told us that the club wouldn't sell Suarez for less than the £75m he ended up going for are now saying that Sterling won't be sold unless Liverpool receive an offer of ~£50m, so make of that what you will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said the other day - I recall you and several others were adamant that Suarez was going to Arsenal for no more than £40m a year or 2 ago, so let's not act like WC is the only one who talks in absolutes. At least his claims are coming from reliable sources and not just a vague guesstimate at what Sterling's valuation might be.

End of the day Liverpool are in control of the situation, and the same journalists who told us that the club wouldn't sell Suarez for less than the £75m he ended up going for are now saying that Sterling won't be sold unless Liverpool receive an offer of ~£50m, so make of that what you will.
I don't think I ever said I was certain of Suarez coming to Arsenal.

If you can prove me wrong, go right ahead.

I don't think I ever said I was certain of Suarez coming to Arsenal.

If you can prove me wrong, go right ahead.

2013 Summer Transfer thread. Thread has been locked so you can't quote anything but there are pages and pages of it.

Getting some strong déjà vu listening to everyone's opinions on the Sterling situation. The similarities are clear, and personally I wouldn't be surprised to see them play out exactly the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back