The Title Race

Who will win the Premier League title?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

FAITH vindicated.
Her version of the cream was the 2015 mediocrity of Benteke, Moreno, Levia, Allen, Mignolet and Lovren.

You had to chuck that curdled batch out and whip up some new cream which happened to rise.

Her version of the cream was the 2015 mediocrity of Benteke, Moreno, Levia, Allen, Mignolet and Lovren.

You had to chuck that curdled batch out and whip up some new cream which happened to rise.
You can bash Lovren, Benteke, Allen, Mignolet and Moreno but I wont have you tar Lucas with that same brush.

I love Lucas. 😍

It’s really hard to go past City but I hope it’s either Arse or Pool

I don’t know how those percentages are calculated, however I understand why Liverpool and City are heavily favoured. Both have the experience and track record of managing the run in and challenging across multiple fronts.

Arsenal currently do not. That April fixture list is something this current iteration of Arsenal hasn’t been tested in (yet).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And potentially a semi played the week before I believe.

You guys are going to be buggered.

I recall thinking similar hopeful in the run in to late April/May last season.

City won the treble. Their squad is built for this, successfully challenging on multiple fronts.

And potentially a semi played the week before I believe.

You guys are going to be buggered.
We do rotate more than most, and I think we've got good cover in most positions.

Haaland will play when he's fit, but he's not the type to run around too much during a game so I dont think there'll too much problem there. AM get rotated plenty, and if anyone is feeling down a bit we've got someone else to come in and do a job for them.

Rodri is the big concern, and it's worrying to me that he's started to make noises publicly about being tired and needing a rest. His last two games have been below his usual (incredible and consistent) standards and I think that could be an issue.

Defence is a bit of a worry also, as with Walker and Ake out there's not too much chance of a rest. Stones not too reliable on the injury front either. But we should be OK when we get Ake and Walker back.

It made me laugh a few days ago, BBC making a big deal about Foden getting "dropped" for the Palace match after his Villa hattrick.

These people get paid for their opinions too.

Last edited:
Back