Unofficial Preview Changes vs North (Broomy out, Tooves in, Marsh, Dwyer and Broomy emergencies)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[***Mod edt: selected squad***]

Collingwood
B:
Tom Langdon, Nathan Brown, Marley Williams
HB: Alan Toovey, Jack Frost, Tyson Goldsack
C: Travis Varcoe, Dane Swan, Paul Seedsman
HF: Jamie Elliott, Jesse White, Steele Sidebottom
F: Alex Fasolo, Travis Cloke, Jarryd Blair
Foll: Brodie Grundy, Taylor Adams, Scott Pendlebury
Int (from): Sam Dwyer, Jarrod Witts, Jonathon Marsh, Jack Crisp, Tim Broomhead, Jordan De Goey, Adam Oxley

IN: Sam Dwyer, Jonathon Marsh, Alan Toovey
OUT: Nil
NEW: Jonathon Marsh (19, East Fremantle)

Looking to see how Frost pulls up.

Last edited by a moderator:

IN;

8T68R9G7c.jpg

Marsh for Frost

Toovey and Ramsay will be fit this week and at least one of them need to play, preferably at the expense of Witts

grundy playing head to head with goldstein will be an eye opener of whats required of a sole ruckman.

do it!

What, you?

I think you have perhaps taken your love of Collingwood just a little bit too far...:drunk:

Would you settle for your new favourite though? Looks like Frost has done something, so perfect time for (literally) our last fit key defender to debut... #Supermarsh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bloody hope that Moore is able to get back in the VFL after the bye. Our defensive stocks are looking decidedly thin.

(Thanks Keeffe, ya dickhead)

Last edited:
Playing Witts is allowing White to get off the chain.

It's an interesting one. Cloke playing up the ground and Elliott and Fasolo providing targets as well as the great captain helped. I liked the look of our forward line tonight.

In: Toovey/Ramsay if he's not ready (Need him to play on Thomas), Marsh
Out: Someone, Frost (If he doesn't pull up)

What, you?

I think you have perhaps taken your love of Collingwood just a little bit too far...:drunk:

Would you settle for your new favourite though? Looks like Frost has done something, so perfect time for (literally) our last fit key defender to debut... #Supermarsh
Nah, I kick like Tony Shaw, that's the last thing we need is bad kicks.

Although Marsh isn't a great kick either, he does have a leg on him, sort of Nathan Brown style.

If Frost doesn't get up Marsh has to come in, but I do hope Frosty gets up.

Nah, I kick like Tony Shaw, that's the last thing we need is bad kicks.

Although Marsh isn't a great kick either, he does have a leg on him, sort of Nathan Brown style.

If Frost doesn't get up Marsh has to come in, but I do hope Frosty gets up.

North coming back from Perth is handy. They will be sore and ripe for the picking. It's time we hunted a side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back