Meet Up The 2015 Pre + Post Match Meet-up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be at TLOTI for a pre-game drink on Sunday.

Who else?
Hmmm I MAY be there... have already been hassled about it by 3 other people but it's out of my hands

Have my brother and old man coming to the footy and the old duck babysitting while the missus is at work. So depends on what time they get to my place and stuff

Have my brother and old man coming to the footy and the old duck babysitting while the missus is at work. So depends on what time they get to my place and stuff
You've got more balls that me in permitting Wayne Carey to look after your son... You'd also better hope that you get home before the missus.

You've got more balls that me in permitting Wayne Carey to look after your son... You'd also better hope that you get home before the missus.
I didn't get that initially :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See you there around 11.

11? You know it's a 3.20pm start yeah not 2pm?

I'm a 50/50 at this stage, gotta see if I can get a seat still, but am pretty keen to get down to Geelong finally.

CAN someone please confirm if you need to pay like $4 for a standing room or would I be able to just scan in and get a pass out with my membership?

I'm a 50/50 at this stage, gotta see if I can get a seat still, but am pretty keen to get down to Geelong finally.

CAN someone please confirm if you need to pay like $4 for a standing room or would I be able to just scan in and get a pass out with my membership?
I don't think the start time effects SoGs start time :D

I'm fairly sure they've now changed it so you can just scan in at the Gate if you wish to stand which is what I'll be doing.

I don't think the start time effects SoGs start time :D
Correct. ;)

I'm fairly sure they've now changed it so you can just scan in at the Gate if you wish to stand which is what I'll be doing.

Correct. ;)

Alright, so I'll just scan in my Melb membership (get a pass out) and then sit with my friend.

Done, am going. Lock it in Eddie.

SOG, save me a seat at LOTI please, should be there around 1. :thumbsu:

Alright, so I'll just scan in my Melb membership (get a pass out) and then sit with my friend.

I will have to keep SOG company then.

Melb Membership? I'm not sure about that. I could be wrong but I think its just for Geelong home members or 17 game members... I'll check it out later.

You're wrong- we get 2 KP games of our choosing.
Ah, I wasn't aware... I'll take that back.

I'll save you a seat.

Ah, I wasn't aware... I'll take that back.

I'll save you a seat.

Yeah it works out pretty sweet for me, cause that's about all I want to travel down to Geelong these days. Used to have a full membership package + res seats at KP and Etihad, but just can't do it anymore. Plus too much $$$.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back