Worst commentators and their catch phrases

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind Bruce, can at least watch FNF without being distracted by him. Can't say the same for Hame. I nearly had to turn off last night's game purely because of him.

"Moore on. I was saying Moore on there, not MORON!" Clearly rehearsed and unsurprisingly fell flat with the others.

Jamie Brayshaw (Triple M in general) and his love of dicks does my head in as does everything Cameron Ling says.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a particularly grievous misuse of language but when agreeing with what one of the other commentators has said, Danny Frawley always says "correct weight" which shits me more than is probably healthy.

Yep.

Would it have killed a fox footy producer on Sunday to wander into the box and tell those idiots St Kilda's leading goalkicker is not named CAMERON Bruce?

Seriously. all day

Dude I was thinking the same thing. Why on earth did they keep saying that? I had to go on the St Kilda page and confirm his name was Josh. They all did it, it is so annoying. I don't know if they *s or did it on purpose?

"Bring out the 100s and 1000s its party time"

Dwayne the flog Russell

oh dear

What was worse is that he said "the 100's and 1000's sandwiches." You mean fairy bread, right Dwayne? I don't expect him to say break out the coke and hookers but I'd like something more geared towards adults. Shows you that they literally are treating their viewers like 5 year olds.

Last edited:
Yep.

Would it have killed a fox footy producer on Sunday to wander into the box and tell those idiots St Kilda's leading goalkicker is not named CAMERON Bruce?

Seriously. all day
Accuracy in the media these days seems to be optional.
Some journos cant even get their spelling and grammar correct. Sometimes words are missing completely.
And which overpaid editor is missing all of these errors? Its all electronic these days....ffs get the simple stuff right you amateurs!!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Accuracy in the media these days seems to be optional.
Some journos cant even get their spelling and grammar correct. Sometimes words are missing completely.
And which overpaid editor is missing all of these errors? Its all electronic these days....ffs get the simple stuff right you amateurs!!!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Dermott Brereton is the worst. Have you seen him host League Teams. He reads off the paper the whole time and half the time he is making jokes with the other panelists to distract the audience that he has no idea what he is talking about. Last night was the worst panel ever, I cringed when they showed who was on. Dermott as host, Tony Shaw, David Parkin and Ben Dixon, all have no idea whatsoever. Was terrible.

What was worse is that he said "the 100's and 1000's sandwiches." You mean fairy bread, right Dwayne? I don't expect him to say break out the coke and hookers but I'd like something more geared towards adults. Shows you that they literally are treating their viewers like 5 year olds.

Not to mention dwayne says every single week .."for those joining us for the first time..." and goes on to explain some simple rule. How many new viewers of footy does he think there is every single bloody week??

And they can ALL F#@$ off from Swans games the f@#$ing campaigners for all I care. Bag out the club all night long whilst talking about how good the opposing team are.

Again Bruce $hit$ me off saying every damn game you just reckon/think/feel he's a 50/50 from here. Any set shot is a 50/50 in that you're going to kick it or miss.

You need to learn the meaning of 50/50
Just because there are two possible results (of course there are more than two anyway) doesn't mean something is 50-50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back