Are Carlton a lock for the wooden spoon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essendon are the worse performing team at the moment and are about as far away from a win as anyone.
Agree there.
Think the Suns, Carlton and Melbourne will finish above us.
Between us and the Lions for the Josh Schache cup.
We wont win another but Brisbane have Carlton, Melbourne and the Suns in the run home, would need to pinch 2 of them id think

Think Essendon will win one more game. (and it will be the one we should not win, I am guessing against Richmond right at the end of the season.)

Hard to say if that will mean we finish last.

I still have Carlton and Gold Coast finishing below us.

Think Essendon will win one more game. (and it will be the one we should not win, I am guessing against Richmond right at the end of the season.)

Hard to say if that will mean we finish last.

I still have Carlton and Gold Coast finishing below us.
Gold Coast will finish above you, they're starting to get a few of there gun midfielders back, add in the fact Rischetelli has refound the form that saw him win a B&F at Brisbane even after deciding to leave the club they'll do alright and win enough games to make sure they don't finish bottom (they'll beat Brisbane for sure).

Melbourne over the next two weeks will show where the squiggly lines are at for the spoon with matches against Essendon and Brisbane. The funny thing for the draft is that the two clubs need completely different sorts of players to fix their current problems, Brisbane need a key forward and Essendon need a gun midfielder.

Carlton under Mick didn't lose to last year's bottom side by 110 points and yet he was crucified by the media. Reckon they'll go after Jimmy that hard?

It will be all propaganda, with some lies and half truths thrown in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton are certainly playing with a lot more spirit than Essendon. The only team who it seems is just as s**t presently as Essendon is North.

But, remains to be seen if Carlton are just exhibiting a dead cat bounce after sacking their coach. Time will tell.

What on Earth makes you think North are as s**t as Essendon? It's not even close.

Carlton are certainly playing with a lot more spirit than Essendon. The only team who it seems is just as s**t presently as Essendon is North.

But, remains to be seen if Carlton are just exhibiting a dead cat bounce after sacking their coach. Time will tell.

What is this crap?? Do not dare put us in the same sinking boat as essendon. We are a flip of the coin to play finals - you're a flip of the coin to win the wooden spoon.

I just hope they don't sack your incompetent arrogant coach before the 17th of July - we need the % boost.

I hope they dont finish last. Only because I want to see Schache at the Lions, or in QLD at the very least.

Let the Bombers pick between Weitering (a CHB) and a bunch of mids :thumbsu:

it's hard to see how they won't take home another piece of woodwork. If they can't beat Brisbane at home, who can possibly finish below them? Equal bottom now and it's hard to see how they turn it around.

Makes you wonder how long Mick is going to survive. Could be as early as Monday morning. If they do finish last, can they finally draft and develop a decent player with that pick?
this is wonderful. really wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back