Certified Legendary Thread 34 Essendon* Players suspended for doping violations - No opposition fans. Check OP for thread rules

If Essendon* gets slapped on the wrist with a wet lettuce leaf, I will .......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er, the gloss has worn well and truly off The Golden One over on the * board. Over 2 years and the supporters are finally catching on.
There are still some of them drinking the Kool Aid. A few of them rang in SEN this morning to defend Hird yet again.

Seems as good a place as any for this to go, heard over the weekend that several currently listed Essendon players requested to be traded at the end of last season but opposition clubs were not prepared to take the risk on them with suspensions hanging over their heads.

What got me about yesterday's game was when I heard the score I thought the Saints must have played like Geelong in the 07 GF. But then I watched a delayed telecast of the second half of the match and the Saints were playing like a bottom 6 team. Its just that they were effectively playing a team of players who were doing their best imitation of cardboard cutouts. I have never seen anything like that in my life. If the number one draft pick had been up for grabs then Essendon would have been done for tanking and even the AFL could not have spun them out of it.

Watson and Goddard had less than 20 possessions between them. That says it all. Two champs who know their careers are finishing in a wheelie bin full of toxic waste.

They should pay him to go back to France...
We can only hope they pay him more to remain coach of the football club....

Just seems fitting as I love to continually remind my * mates how they rang the club and threatened to not renew their memberships because of the damage Matthew Knights was supposedly doing to the club's playing list !!:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a percentage boost!

And potentially a Watson/Goddard crying double!

111364-jobe-watson.jpg

Brendon-Goddard-628x387.JPG

Watson and Goddard had less than 20 possessions between them. That says it all. Two champs who know their careers are finishing in a wheelie bin full of toxic waste.
If a champ cheats his way to greatness, does he really deserve to be lauded alongside real legends?

Last week it was at least we are not as bad as Carlton.

Now they are admitting they are playing the worst footy in the league.

Amazing they can forgive Albert for introducing a doping program to the club but can't abide performances like Sundays.

Love how the "Are Carlton a lock for the wooden spoon?" thread was started by Lance the EFC supporter. That Karma bus ran him over and then backed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back