Past Nicholas Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

McLean was a beautiful kick of the ball. Graham would be behind for now, but not by much.

Mclean was an average kick IMO, Graham is just a beautiful decision maker and passer of the ball. I would choose to have it in his hands over any other player when coming inside 50m ATM. Just a brilliant passer of the ball. Needs to work on his handballing.

Mick was well known for frustrating many young players. "Micks favorites" referred to the players who seemed average yet kept the younger players out of the side.

I hope he gets a decent look in. Just looking at his disposal numbers would be disingenuous. His surprisingly high contested possession count, clearances, tackles and good DE should be taken into account.

He can play alright and literally shown incremental improvement in every game of AFL he's played.

“Johnny’s been super for us. Not much has changed since Mick because obviously he was one of his assistants, but he’s just bought a really positive attitude back around the club. Not that it wasn’t before, but all the boys are loving playing under Johnny.

“He really wanted to bring the enjoyment back to the club and I think he’s done that. He’s just narrowed the focus to a few key points we need to hit every week and the boys are responding to that."

I think that's code for "thank God the other blokes out now I can get a kick"

Another good game.
Will the people who choose the Rising star nominations ignore him again?

Been a decent round of worthy nominations this week, Dom Sheed probably should get it in the interests of fairness and consistency.

Gotta say didn't think Graham was this good. All ways thought of him as being a bit Vanilla.
Jordan Lewis is a bit vanilla but very effective.
Love the way he shoves players into the ground after his ping them HTB.
That tackle on Ollie Wines was top shelf stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what does it matter who gets nominated... the winner is already decided for this year!
Nek minnut it goes to some young player most of us have never heard of from an interstate team (ala Taylor(?) last year).

Gotta say didn't think Graham was this good. All ways thought of him as being a bit Vanilla.

He really reminds me of Jordan Lewis.

He's been that way since day 1 and has never not brought along his game-day face and attitude.

He's put plenty of players into the turf over the course of the last 24 months...................Holman though has put them over the fence :)

I remember hearing Andy McKay speak about him when we first drafted him.

Said that he had the best work ethic at the club since Chris Judd. Gone are the days where you get by on talent alone, and Nick Graham is proving that - outperforming arguably more talented players in his own team after a handful of games.

Keep, keep, keep and slot him into the leadership group in a few years. Seems very popular among the group too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back