Past Nicholas Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a great guy, I can't believe people are more harsh on him than they were with Bucks or a Simon White.

Nick gives his all at both levels, trains hard, still remains from a horrible draft for us and is a good club man.
Bucks and Whitey were both good clubmen who gave just as much as Graham, and I actually think they were both more useful than Graham at AFL level.

I am a fan.

At least we will have a premium mid in the VFL.

And he is a good depth player and tries his heart out.

Yeah he's like Greg Williams in the twos, can't hurt the young guys coming through to have a dominant guy in the guts.

He's a great guy, I can't believe people are more harsh on him than they were with Bucks or a Simon White.

Nick gives his all at both levels, trains hard, still remains from a horrible draft for us and is a good club man.

Good luck in 2018!
Not to disagree with your message but you could replace Nick with Whitey in your second sentence an it would still ring true.

Would definitely like to see Nick reach that next level this year, we really need him too.

Good luck in 2018!
being a great guy doesn't mean much in professional sport. It is a results comp and he needs to produce

Bucks and Whitey were both good clubmen who gave just as much as Graham, and I actually think they were both more useful than Graham at AFL level.
Imo Buckley gave very little,
he showed a little bit early but he doesn't have a position or much overall game sense, Graham at least stars at the lower level.
With that said, maybe dylbucks delisting will provide a decent foot up the backside and he can make the most of his chance at gws.

Imo Buckley gave very little,
he showed a little bit early but he doesn't have a position or much overall game sense, Graham at least stars at the lower level.
With that said, maybe dylbucks delisting will provide a decent foot up the backside and he can make the most of his chance at gws.

Wouldn’t count on it, he seems happy enough just enjoying life at this point, don’t blame him though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back