Competition Can-Am Premiership 2015 - CHAMPIONS INDIANA BLUEBIRDS

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're saying i should just copy and paste a heap of US sports clubs shizzle on to my jumpers?
Not likely i have more respect for myself.
I'm saying doing something different to just the generic Essendon sash or Geelong's hoops will get you further than some people who recolour designs.
If you think your suggestion is enough to win this competition, go ahead. I'm telling you it won't, and Lynton will find that out as he goes along.

And by the way myself and the rest of the board have more respect for you doing (almost) everything yourself, so well done. :thumbsu:

I'm saying doing something different to just the generic Essendon sash or Geelong's hoops will get you further than some people who recolour designs.
If you think your suggestion is enough to win this competition, go ahead. I'm telling you it won't, and Lynton will find that out as he goes along.

And by the way myself and the rest of the board have more respect for you doing (almost) everything yourself, so well done. :thumbsu:

Thanks for the compliment.

I never did just plain stuff except maybe my home but it was different until i had to change it

Sometimes it's easier not to piss this Photoshop users off. They are quite protective of their program and its designs.

You mean my designs.

The program doesn't make the images for me. This is like discounting the Cistine Chapel because Michaelangelo used paintbrushes and you've only got crayons and really it's the paintbrushes that did the work, isn't it?

Get a grip.

If you are absolutely sure you can't access a copy of photoshop, use GIMP, or Inkscape which are both free, or keep using paint and be more clever about what you do with it, much like several other paint users are.

The current good paint templates are doing things that are way ahead of what photoshop users were doing a few years back. The potential is there, it's about what you do with it. You can continue to sook about design programs or you can keep working hard and find ways to make your designs and execution better.

Although I don't like the fact that akkaps is complaining about it, I, for the record, absolutely think the template people use has an effect on whether people will vote for it in a comp. It's the first thing that stands out to me, tbh. I often have to force myself to try appreciate the actual designs when I see a paint template, because otherwise I can be inclined to just scroll past it.

And I think most people do care a lot more about the template than they let on. Look at all the people that go crazy for Bacon Warrior 's "presentation"(and rightfully so). Isn't the template a part of the presentation of the design?

For those who don't know I used to use paint templates as I didn't have PS until recently

Although I don't like the fact that akkaps is complaining about it, I, for the record, absolutely think the template people use has an effect on whether people will vote for it in a comp. It's the first thing that stands out to me, tbh. I often have to force myself to try appreciate the actual designs when I see a paint template, because otherwise I can be inclined to just scroll past it.

And I think most people do care a lot more about the template than they let on. Look at all the people that go crazy for Bacon Warrior 's "presentation"(and rightfully so). Isn't the template a part of the presentation of the design?

For those who don't know I used to use paint templates as I didn't have PS until recently

You're absolutely right, they do.

But we're involved in graphic design competitions, first and foremost. The template should, and does matter. How you present your design is as important as the design itself.

The good news for Paint users, is that the best Paint templates that have been publicly released are as good or better than even the best photoshop or illustrator templates from a couple of years ago. People who use paint are pushing the boundaries just as much as photoshop users are.

This is the grand final from 2 seasons ago in the NAFL:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/nafl-grand-final.1056157/

Both i'm fairly certain were made using illustrator or photoshop

Mauves ovriers ne trovera ja bon hostill. [A bad workman will never find a good tool.] (French proverb, late 13th C. )
A bungler cannot find (or fit himselfe with) good tooles. (R. Congrave, _French-English Dictionary_, 1611)
Never had ill workman good tooles. (G. Herbert, _Outlandish Proverbs_, 1640)
'Tis an ill workman that quarrels with his own tools. (D'Urfey, tr. _Don Quixote_, 1696)
They say an ill workman never had good tools. (J. Swift, _Polite Conversation_, 1738)
Good workmen never quarrel with their tools. (Byron, _Don Juan_, 1818)
It is proverbial that the bad workman never yet had a good tool. (S. Smiles, _Self-Help_, 1859)
General Bildering . says it is only a bad workman who quarrels with his tools and repudiates Kuropatkin's criticism of the rank and file. (_The Japan Times_, 1907)
I've read somewhere that a poor workman quarrels with his tools. (J.G. Cozens, _Ask Me Tomorrow_, 1940)
Damn! Dropped the screwdriver.. Bad workmen blame their tools. (A. Fox, _Threat Signal Red_, 1979)

No matter how you say it.

My 'best' art teacher, told me to draw everyday.

“Before enlightenment chop wood and carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood and carry water.” – Wu Li

When we are able to be in the moment, we no longer feel compelled to watch the clock. Whatever your work might be, bring all of yourself to it. When you are fully present, you may find that your labor is no longer a burden. Wood is chopped. Water is carried. Life happens.

#Nevada #winning #GoCards

Dear Mr Back i am writing to you to tell you your account with our bank no longer has any monies in it.

Please top it back up.

Thanks Bank Manager.

Dear Mr Back i am writing to you to tell you your account with our bank no longer has any monies in it.

Please top it back up.

Thanks Bank Manager.
Mviii, I am the bank!

Standings after Week 4:

Can-Am%20Division%20Table_zpsxuepeugl.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Week 6 will go up on Saturday. The following couple of weeks will be posted when I can, as I need to focus on 3 uni assignments due in the first week of August.

We're more important than you uni and your future

Week 6 will NOT be put up today. Assignments are taking longer than expected to get done (i.e. actually not as easy to write as I thought they would be).

New polls will be up once I have the chance or finish the essays (most likely the latter).

Thought you kids knew about drugs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back