FTA-TV The Bachelor AU

No that was another promo. (and another being the one that makes the rose out of balloons and the one who doesn't ask him his name)

This one shows a girl whinging about being in a dress and then doing "something shocking" or something idk. Have only seen this promo the one time, last night.

it's tessa who "does something shocking":

TheBachelor_S3_Bio_Bachelorette_Tess.jpg

it's krystal who brings the beer:

TheBachelor_S3_Bio_Bachelorette_Krystal.jpg

the making a rose out of a balloon, i think that was either rachel or laura.

Sandra in purely for the drama like Anita from last year.

Zilda's boobs too distracting probs :p
Feel that she's there like that Canadian one from last year. Forgot her name. Just plant by the producers to stir up s**t and keep it entertaining.

Think she's from western suburbs of Melbourne. I used to work at that Action Indoor Sports that they showed in the opening clip.

lol, hello, did the catchup before work this morning.
The one in the white dress phwoar. Emily? My god.
She is really pretty, that dress looked incredible on her-almost falling off in all the right places. :fire:
Was certain she'd get the white rose.

The girl who got it-Heather?- is going to annoy the crap out of me. Pretty sure she's an aspiring actress or something.

Fave/cringeworthy moments were 'lumberjack girl' (that blue dress looked way awkward), burnt dress, butt photo (what the?) and Sandra's OTT-ness.

Could be a good season. :thumbsu:

The girl who got it-Heather?- is going to annoy the crap out of me. Pretty sure she's an aspiring actress or something.

I like her, yet hate her at the same time. If that makes any sense whatsoever. o_O

Butt photo girl is a complete bogan. Will not last long surely.

Heather's voice sort of reminds me of Judith Lucy.

I forgot to mention- I think Sam actually smelt the balloon rose that one girl made him!!

And no complaints, as it looks like it might be a good season (as long as the right girls stick around!), but I thought we were getting a Bachelorette, maybe with Sam from last season or BB's Tully? o_O

Back