Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I reckon Tarrant would be an upgrade on Hartigan I don't think it's worth spending big money on a second tall defender. If we can get a solid midfield group together that runs both ways then that will help the defense a lot more. But we just need more quality midfielders and half backs

I did say at the complete max... So meaning we need to get him for less but if that's what we'd have to pay I'd be frustrated but I believe it's worth it completely. Did you not watch Hartigan yesterday? Out marked by McGlynn and that's where I finally decided that's my opinion sold sealed and delivered. Then again we'll have 800k - 1.2m free after Danger leaves.
:thumbsu:

Pointless? No it's not... I don't need an argument because if you simply watch Tarrant one on one he's a better defender and he's not just a bloke to punch when going into packs, quite often can duke it where Hartigan would fluke that one out of 50 times
This is the guy we are rumoured to be up to our ears into in this years draft, 198cm 102Kg mature age KPD formerly on the Pies rookie list...>>>>>Tarrant.

http://coburgfc.com.au/michael-hartley/

While I reckon Tarrant would be an upgrade on Hartigan I don't think it's worth spending big money on a second tall defender. If we can get a solid midfield group together that runs both ways then that will help the defense a lot more. But we just need more quality midfielders and half backs

Agreed , if Tarrant wants to come over for 200k then it is OK but seeing he has played 50 matches in 7 years of footy, he is not worth it particularly when there are much cheaper options out there

Agreed , if Tarrant wants to come over for 200k then it is OK but seeing he has played 50 matches in 7 years of footy, he is not worth it particularly when there are much cheaper options out there
Him and Brodie Martin are having a slowest to 50 games competition

I'm more worried that we will lose some top shelf young talent...

Just saying with my head in the sand

Problem is I see him going beforw we get a chance. There's a few clubs looking for KPDs, do we jump with our 2nd ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping we'd rookie him last year too. Such a good height coming up against the modern giant forwards. Plus takes marks and has a nice kick.

Highlights
http://m.afl.com.au/video/2014-09-21/draft-prospect-michael-hartley

After a few people on here had mentioned about this bloke and I googled him then clicked on his collingwood profile and I thought he was on their rookie list then I've just done it again and above his name it says "Unassigned content list" now I realise he's only a VFL player... Thank fook for that haha.

Looks like a bloody great prospect, great mark and user of the ball (unlike Hartigan). Surely take the risk on late in the national draft rather than rookie? I've changed my mind on the Tarrant thing now unless he comes for no more than 250k a season!! But preferably a lot less to make room for Motlop and Aish.

I was hoping we'd rookie him last year too. Such a good height coming up against the modern giant forwards. Plus takes marks and has a nice kick.

Highlights
http://m.afl.com.au/video/2014-09-21/draft-prospect-michael-hartley

How does someone who is 196cm and such a smooth mover, but also, such a good and smooth kicker of the football and has confidence with the ball in hand, go un-drafted this whole time.

Baffling... Would definitely look into and worth a shot.

After a few people on here had mentioned about this bloke and I googled him then clicked on his collingwood profile and I thought he was on their rookie list then I've just done it again and above his name it says "Unassigned content list" now I realise he's only a VFL player... Thank fook for that haha.

Looks like a bloody great prospect, great mark and user of the ball (unlike Hartigan). Surely take the risk on late in the national draft rather than rookie? I've changed my mind on the Tarrant thing now unless he comes for no more than 250k a season!! But preferably a lot less to make room for Motlop and Aish.
He was on the the Pies Rookie list for a year but was delisted after 12 months due to badly injuring a shoulder...good to go now by all accounts.

He was on the the Pies Rookie list for a year but was delisted after 12 months due to badly injuring a shoulder...good to go now by all accounts.

So we are definitely into him? Know if there's much competition from other clubs? Would assume the answer to that would be yes, considering the talent or lack there of in this year's draft.

How does someone who is 196cm and such a smooth mover, but also, such a good and smooth kicker of the football and has confidence with the ball in hand, go un-drafted this whole time.

Baffling... Would definitely look into and worth a shot.

How are his shoulders? He seems to have a lot of strapping going on.

Hate hearing about injuries now, but by that highlights package looks like a great sort.

So we are definitely into him? Know if there's much competition from other clubs? Would assume the answer to that would be yes, considering the talent or lack there of in this year's draft.
The Dons as well apparently, must think Carlisle may go...

This is the guy we are rumoured to be up to our ears into in this years draft, 198cm 102Kg mature age KPD formerly on the Pies rookie list...>>>>>Tarrant.

http://coburgfc.com.au/michael-hartley/

Could he be signed as a free agent seeing as he's been at an AFL club, and subsequently delisted? Or does a player have to have been on the senior list to be eligible as a delisted free agent?

No to Robbie "Always Injured" Tarrant. No to Michael "Can't Get A Game In A Team With No Key Defenders" Talia.
I think both for the right price would be acceptable our KPD stocks are terrible if Talia went down with any sort of injury that leaves Hartigan as the only guy physically capable of playing on the big bodied forwards and i dont even want to fathom the thought of that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back