Player in legal action against the AFL and Essendon - Hal Hunter

Remove this Banner Ad

Would any of you take an offer of say 200k and sign a form so u couldn't sue or talk about it or would u prefer to find out if u were given something potentially harmful
?
Just a hypothetical of course

Or maybe they gave him a list of substances and he was satisfied none were harmful .
Nope that wouldn't suit this boards agenda ...

Or maybe they gave him a list of substances and he was satisfied none were harmful .
Nope that wouldn't suit this boards agenda ...
And this list of substances... Do they include thymomodulin that the tribunal were comfortably satisfied was not used?

Where did this list of substances come from? And if that's everything that was taken, and it can be shown that it was everything that was taken, then why wasn't this ended years ago - unless of course, that isn't everything that was used...

And this list of substances... Do they include thymomodulin that the tribunal were comfortably satisfied was not used?

Where did this list of substances come from? And if that's everything that was taken, and it can be shown that it was everything that was taken, then why wasn't this ended years ago - unless of course, that isn't everything that was used...
Couple of things here

First, I thought the tribunal found that a shipment in question wasn't thymomodulin not that it wasn't used in the program. This shipment may or may not have made it to windy hill.

Second, funny how we pick and choose from the tribunal. On its other determinations it's either corrupt or incompetent.

Couple of things here

First, I thought the tribunal found that a shipment in question wasn't thymomodulin not that it wasn't used in the program. This shipment may or may not have made it to windy hill.

Second, funny how we pick and choose from the tribunal. On its other determinations it's either corrupt or incompetent.
Think your jumping the gun just a tad.

People think the bar was set to high, haven't seen people say they are corrupt or incompetent. If they did, they would be mentally unstable. Stop feeding people crap

Think your jumping the gun just a tad.

People think the bar was set to high, haven't seen people say they are corrupt or incompetent. If they did, they would be mentally unstable. Stop feeding people crap
You may not think that but I have seen plenty that do 1. Questioned the integrity of the process (fix is in, AFL appointed etc.) and 2. Tribunal members used to beyond reasonable doubt and not comfortable satisfaction, hence incompetent. These have been repeated again and again and again in the months following the tribunal decision. The first 2 hours were bad enough.

With all due respect compact72 I am not feeding anyone crap with my two points in response to yet another crap post from cronos. Merely faithful observations of the laughable views on this board.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would any of you take an offer of say 200k and sign a form so u couldn't sue or talk about it or would u prefer to find out if u were given something potentially harmful
?
Just a hypothetical of course
Wouldn't his case be voided by the fact that he's not one of the 34? Pretty sure his name wasn't on the list.

Wouldn't his case be voided by the fact that he's not one of the 34? Pretty sure his name wasn't on the list.
No. His grievance was related to poor documentation of the regime and breach of duty of care. Whether he was administered tb4 or not is irrelevant, that's WADA's concern.

If I were him I'd be waiting for the outcome of the WorkSafe investigation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back