Review Round 20 - PORT ADELAIDE V GWS GIANTS SAT AUG 15 16:05 ACST ADELAIDE OVAL

Remove this Banner Ad

I tend to agree with the posters saying it was a good effort considering all our mids being out, and davis getting injured etc.This affected our rotations and was part of of the reason for the last quarter fadeout.Griffin,Ward Palmer and Kelly were good.I still think Tomlinson should have played for Patton.Hes an elite endurance runner and would have suited our gameplan better as a hit up forward.Patton was always going to tire(they probably would have subbed him two weeks in a row but Scully and Davis got injured early.Its about next year for the General or at least go back to neafl for a game or two

You're missing an 'r'
Good pick up.

I'd rather be missing an 'r' in a post on Big Footy than my front teeth and my father in real-life like yourself.

Disadvantaged soul.

Tell me, how is the work for the dole scheme going? Does it build up your self-esteem?

That's my point... We need to bring in a mature stopper to cover Davis' inevitable injuries.
What rubbish

So the conversation goes like this then
Gws: we would like u to come play for us
Mature player(mp): sure thing, where will I play and how much will u offer
Gws: well we want u to only play when Davis is hurt and we need most of our cap for the other stars so we won't be offering much
Mp: so I'll play in the twos until he is injured? What about the other kids??? Can't I have their spot
Gws: Oh no we spent a lot of our top draft picks on players like plowman march bank and corr so we need them to continue to develop so u'll only play when we need a tall to cover Davis

**this argument for a developed player had substance at the start of the year but corr has come on so much he is best 22 now. We have also shown against north and Richmond we can cover big forwards

Good pick up.

I'd rather be missing an 'r' in a post on Big Footy than my front teeth and my father in real-life like yourself.

Disadvantaged soul.

Tell me, how is the work for the dole scheme going? Does it build up your self-esteem?

Looks like you're missing some originality as well :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What rubbish

So the conversation goes like this then
Gws: we would like u to come play for us
Mature player(mp): sure thing, where will I play and how much will u offer
Gws: well we want u to only play when Davis is hurt and we need most of our cap for the other stars so we won't be offering much
Mp: so I'll play in the twos until he is injured? What about the other kids??? Can't I have their spot
Gws: Oh no we spent a lot of our top draft picks on players like plowman march bank and corr so we need them to continue to develop so u'll only play when we need a tall to cover Davis

**this argument for a developed player had substance at the start of the year but corr has come on so much he is best 22 now. We have also shown against north and Richmond we can cover big forwards

So if we make finals next year and play someone like Geelong, do you think we should expect Corr to play on Hawkins if Davis is injured? All of the good clubs run with at least two defenders on their list who can play on the gorillas.

So if we make finals next year and play someone like Geelong, do you think we should expect Corr to play on Hawkins if Davis is injured? All of the good clubs run with at least two defenders on their list who can play on the gorillas.
Interestingly he matched up with some of the best defenders in the comp... He is taller than richards and Grundy who would get the job for sydney. He is also taller than range who gets it for Richmond

Ur giving too much credit to these 'gorillas' mate. We are in the same boat as other clubs.... Actually better than others

Toby Greene. Will be remembered for a suspension against an elite footballer. Flog

An elite footballer? Obviously you're not talking about this weekend's game given Port's lack of elite footballers, so can you remind me who you're talking about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back