Unofficial Preview Changes/Prematch discussion vs Western Bulldogs (Ziebell/Garner IN Thomas/McDonald OUT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really hope someone tells the mids not to hack it fwd out of the stoppages. It would be such a waste of goldys ruck work if that happened. I'd love to see us giving a handball out the back before actually checking for options before moving forward.

Goldy v Bombers a few weeks back?

Goldy has had some massive games this year, but that Thomas game was something else IMHO. Literally everything he did was perfect. Massive grabs, goals out of his arse, bumps, tackles, crumbing goals, set shot goals, goals on the run. That game is the kind of highlight reel you would show to a foreigner to display to them everything magnificent about football. Perfect.

I just really hope someone tells the mids not to hack it fwd out of the stoppages. It would be such a waste of goldys ruck work if that happened. I'd love to see us giving a handball out the back before actually checking for options before moving forward.

The Adam Simpson Academy has a lot to answer for with our Juniors.

Big key forward in the past have struggled. Got a vision of Roughead causing trouble if forward but I just checked the team they have no backline so he will be needed down back on Petrie.

He will more than likely be needed in the ruck.

Very worried our backlines footspeed will be found out this week.
Hansen out for mullet should happen - the dogs wont bomb it in and thats what hansen th
rives on

What the hell is Scott doing at the selection table? He's starting to make great decisions and now my evidence of his flaws are diminishing. * you Scott.

LT is playing with a foot injury and Luke has been dealing with niggling injuries

Plus on form they were the worst last week

??

Pretty happy with the changes which come as no surprise.

Our defensive pressure was what got us the chocolates last week and these addictions should further strengthen that area.
The side has a chocolate addiction now? That would explain why we keep winning.

Another week where the team has been named, another week that posters predict late changes, another week that it won't happen.

...Another week of over priced food from the ex dim sim carts at Docklands...two more rounds before another summer of letter writing. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back