Game Day Round 22 - Pies vs Cats Matchday Discussion (Marsh the sub, late change Cloke out and White in)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did what we have failed to do all year in that quarter. Again when we had possession slowed it down and limited the cats ability to score.

Great signs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to wonder whether Shaz is playing with a little bit of self-preservation in mind given he is still uncontracted. Even if he intends on staying, he would be conscious of how much an injury tonight or next week could cost him off his contract.

He could have signed weeks back though.

If he's playing safe he's either leaving or considering that option.

The Good

Crisp the best set of steak knives going around.

DeGoey is going to be a player

Maynard and Williams down back adds some serious hardness.

The Bad

Scharenberg looks like a very vanilla player, i know it's early but not that impressed.

I tried to keep the faith with White but he is just no good.. cant even stick a tackle.

Gee, Greenwood has showed what we have got to look forward to next year (and what we missed out on this year) an absolute bull.

Reid down back is great too.

Plenty to get excited about.

I wonder if people are happy to pay twice this week for a good performance?

You have to wonder whether Shaz is playing with a little bit of self-preservation in mind given he is still uncontracted. Even if he intends on staying, he would be conscious of how much an injury tonight or next week could cost him off his contract.

So many Shaz lovers. He's playing another average to poor game which is all he's done so far in his Collingwood career

I'm starting to think we need to go find ourselves a 200cm national-level middle-distance runner - make it a priority Hine...

Why are the commentators not talking about how good the young pies are playing instead of commiserating this geriatric cats team??
Because the game is over and they're trying to generate controversy/social media discussion to retain viewers. It's a common tactic from Ch7, see "Mitchell wouldn't get a game at any other team" during the 130+ point thrashing a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back