Adelaide vs West Coast Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah. West Coast has more to gain finishing second over first. I'd much rather play Hawthorn at home with a double chance then face them down the road without it.

Fremantle aren't losing to Melbourne so there was only the slimmest chance of you finishing first anyway.

Nah. West Coast has more to gain finishing second over first. I'd much rather play Hawthorn at home with a double chance then face them down the road without it.

Also, laughing at all your crazy Richmond supporters. I don't think I've read any Eagles supporter talk us up as a flag fancy. You're all just secretly sitting yourselves over the form Adelaide is in. I don't get why you're all getting so trollish over west coast. It's like you all have a strange fanaticism with our club. We're no more premiership fancies then your sad sack of s**t club is. Our backline has been shown up today, as it should have been on multiple times this year but hasn't.

2nd quarter will show if we're in this for real or not. I don't think we are. Screams of the laziness we took to the Gold Coast.
:drunk:

Why would the Weagles tank? I'm sure they would much prefer to finish an unlikely top at the end of the H&A (with Freo playing a pretty red hot Port in Adelaide next week), and then play Sydney in Perth instead of us, after we beat them over there recently.

Preservation mode or not, this is ridiculously s**t by West Coast.

Crows deserve credit for being switched on from the opening bounce though.

Have to admit I put a cheeky $0.94 multi on last week for Crows premiership/Danger Brownlow.... paying $2,000.

I would have given you better odds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond out first week lolololol ;)

Eagles lost 3 straight finals games in the early 2000s before winning/getting to the GF.

I am happy we are making September at the moment. We lose so be it, it's not all doom and gloom.

I remember a match 14 years ago where North Melbourne got out to a larger lead against Essendon, and still lost.
I know the very game. But for the Eagles to do this we are talking record breaking football. That only happens once in a blue moon. That's exactly why you are drawing upon an example from so long ago. But I'm on board for the ride if it happens today.

No injuries is the go now .....crows playing what I call seagull footy ,......running out the back ...

Why would the Weagles tank? I'm sure they would much prefer to finish an unlikely top at the end of the H&A (with Freo playing a pretty red hot Port in Adelaide next week), and then play Sydney in Perth instead of us, after we beat them over there recently.
Rather play your team with the double chance.

Yeah makes way more sense to go all out this week secure top 2 and then rest up next week in preparation for finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back