Adelaide vs West Coast Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it just me ...but I honestly couldn't give rats arse about this game ......I just don't care ...players are the same
Yeah it's hard to give a rats arse about a game that would secure you top 2 and a home final with a week to spare in the season.

Seriously, those saying West Coast now cannot win the Premiership need to realise that the season is based on more than one game at a venue they won't be playing in come finals time...

Totally disagree. Adelaide has monstered the Eagles into playing panic stations football whilst playing some super clean and fast football themselves. Eagles are dumbstruck atm. The Crows aren't to be taken lightly especially at the AO.
How can you panic when you have 8 seconds to move a ball on and still shank the kick to an opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, those saying West Coast now cannot win the Premiership need to realise that the season is based on more than one game at a venue they won't be playing in come finals time...

This is BigFooty, kneejerk reactions are the default state.

For a guy playing his 150th Lecras has been pathetic today. Any danger of applying some pressure and chasing the opponents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back