Adelaide vs West Coast Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I really like the crows as a huge chance.
Didn't get to see the game unfortunately but it sounds like they got about 40 free kicks more, and most in front of goal?
Sounds like they got real lucky!

"im not even mad. im actually laughing right now. this is funny to me"

Yes ...

Have a look at our draw

In the last ten weeks

Richmond, freo , Hawks swans dogs .......

And we've come out sitting second on the table ......plus we've had injuries galore, suspensions and Nic Nat

We sit second on the table ....thanks and crows enjoy you're win ....next week when the game finishes make sure Dangerfield doesn't run into the Geelong change rooms ...coz that's where he's going next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like the crows as a huge chance.
Didn't get to see the game unfortunately but it sounds like they got about 40 free kicks more, and most in front of goal?
Sounds like they got real lucky!
Yeo, Kennedy, Priddis and Nic Nat weren't available to play today either, so that just adds to Adelaide's luck!

West Coast have been exposed by a better team today. They've made the most of a piss easy draw but they won't cut it against the best sides.
Geese Richmond fans seem really offended by Eagles this year for some reason that I don't know? Is it because Eagles are top 4 and Richmond fans are upset their Tiges can never get there?

Do the weagles supporters carry on like this every game they lose, its a bit embarrassing
We wouldn't know mate. We're top 2 with two home finals.

I think calling out the umpiring was definitely warranted, it was an extremely poorly umpired game. We still would've lost and nobody is disputing that but it was a s**t performance from "professionals".

Yes ...

Have a look at our draw

In the last ten weeks

And we've come out sitting second on the table ......plus we've had injuries galore, suspensions and Nic Nat

We sit second on the table ....thanks and crows enjoy you're win ....next week when the game finishes make sure Dangerfield doesn't run into the Geelong change rooms ...coz that's where he's going next year
Leave Britney alone :(

Not the Eagles we're used to seeing, real let down for the "game of the round"

Will be better off for the loss, the players have to learn to switch on, looked laconic and disinterested and deserved to lose. Fix it up before the finals, plus some inclusions and we'll be laughing.

Geese Richmond fans seem really offended by Eagles this year for some reason that I don't know? Is it because Eagles are top 4 and Richmond fans are upset their Tiges can never get there?
Richmond fans have been offended towards everyone this year

Yes ...

Have a look at our draw

In the last ten weeks

Such a sore loser lol

Eagles were off their game and Crows came to play, suck it up sook

Remove this Banner Ad

Back