Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watson was flapping his mouth about rance of to Brisbane aswell. He and carey talk so much s**t on that show.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Watson claims he didn't even know his own son was on drugs and who the hell would feed Carey any info, ever since KB dropped his bombshell last week the media have been shitting themselves.

Welcome to the board mate. I just share what I hear around the place. I only share the rumors I rate, sometimes they come off, sometimes they dont. Its in the eye of the beholder though. Just between you and me, the only real hate I get is from those that know i have the largest penis out of any poster on here, i am humble about it but it cuts others up and they call me a liar
How would you even know if it's the biggest? You haven't seen it since 1998.

We all agree whichever way this goes the tears will be delicious for the Victor.

Have a feeling AT's manager is leaking both stories to the media to push up the price both in monetary and trade compensation.

May the loser be taunted and booed until their throat is sore. ;)

That is exactly what my source has been telling me that I have shared with you blokes for 3 weeks now. We will trade our first now and next year for him. Pies wont, IMO, so our chance has sky rocketed. It just comes down to Treloar nominating us, and that part I cant confirm as some say he has others that i rate say he hasnt but all say, as of lately, we are leading the race.

Pies probably realise that they'll have a top 10 pick next year as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all agree whichever way this goes the tears will be delicious for the Victor.

Have a feeling AT's manager is leaking both stories to the media to push up the price both in monetary and trade compensation.

May the loser be taunted and booed until their throat is sore. ;)
Can't lose what you never had, just shrug your shoulders and move on, seems a few on your board would be devo if you don't land Treloar.

Can't lose what you never had, just shrug your shoulders and move on, seems a few on your board would be devo if you don't land Treloar.

We've both got supporters who would lose their mind if their club doesn't land Treloar.

I won't lose much sleep at all.. 3 year old has had gastro, i couldn't have any less sleep!

We've both got supporters who would lose their mind if their club doesn't land Treloar.

I won't lose much sleep at all.. 3 year old has had gastro, i couldn't have any less sleep!
True, the speculation will end soon and hope your child recovers soon, cheers.

"RICHMOND stands as good a chance as any club to secure Greater Western Sydney star Adam Treloar"

7EbnW3h.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back