Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the start of this year the dogs said they were sick of being everyone's second team because they've been s**t for so long. I could completely relate to that; for so long we were a joke, 'at least you've got the best song', and everyone would get this condescending s**t-eating grin on their face when you'd say you go for Richmond.

I am thoroughly enjoying being disliked. Once you start undoing the damage done by the last 30 years by beating everyone, making finals, becoming a destination club, making a profit, boosting membership, having the highest attendance, being stable, having great facilities, then the best song in the league suddenly pisses people off.

Do they seriously think we aren't going to be up and about? During my lifetime Richmond has consistently been the worst, most heart breaking club to follow. Finally we are getting some sustainable success happen, of course we are going to be proud of that. So, when I read the hate on the main board, and the disdain on the pies board, all I can feel is:

n4cm0l_4.jpg

Imagine the hate if we get Treloar et al...
Stay away from this man Darth_Tiger

Watch Collingwood trade next years first aswell.

To me that is why its so important we do well this finals campaign. When it comes down to decision time for treloar, it could be both clubs have the same deal on offer, so it comes down to sucess..will he choose the club that is spending there time during the finals driving holdens in frankston looking to score or a side deep in finals ?

To me that is why its so important we do well this finals campaign. When it comes down to decision time for treloar, it could be both clubs have the same deal on offer, so it comes down to sucess..will he choose the club that is spending there time during the finals driving holdens in frankston looking to score or a side deep in finals ?

Maybe Tiger 71 it most likely depending also on another two players we have been talking too could also decide Treloar who else is coming to Richmond i am hoping ........big things are happening still alot work has to be done........i know one player if he decides Richmond is his choice watch the melt down on this board .......October is going to be buzzing some heads will spin .......

Maybe Tiger 71 it most likely depending also on another two players we have been talking too could also decide Treloar who else is coming to Richmond i am hoping ........big things are happening still alot work has to be done........i know one player if he decides Richmond is his choice watch the melt down on this board .......October is going to be buzzing some heads will spin .......
Do you know the player personally?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good or bad melt?

The treloar missus rumour reminds of the that one about a former essendon coach banging a former super model who now dates an ex Carlton player of ours.

It was back when she was dating the radio host and he was gonna propose, she came clean and he walked away.

I still don't know if it's true or just that everybody knows the rumour so because so many people know it then it seems true because so many sources.

Is there a list somewhere of Richmond players currently not contracted for 2016?

Lennon has been mentioned, as has Grimes from memory. Who else is currently without a contract? McDonough? Dea? Petterd? Gordon? Lloyd? Morris? Elton?

Any assistance would be appreciated
Might need to be updated

#1 Chris Newman: Contracted until the end of 2015
#2 Dylan Grimes: Contracted until the end of 2015
#6 Shaun Grigg: Contracted until the end of 2015
#7 Matt Dea: Contracted until the end of 2015
#13 Ricky Petterd: Contracted until the end of 2015
#15 Chris Knights: Contracted until the end of 2015
#22 Nathan Gordon: Contracted until the end of 2015
#27 Sam Lloyd: Contracted until the end of 2015
#35 Ben Lennon: Contracted until the end of 2015
#36 Matthew McDonough: Contracted until the end of 2015
#41 Nathan Foley: Contracted until the end of 2015
#44 Matt Arnot: Contracted until the end of 2015
#45 Jayden Short: Contracted until the end of 2015
#46 Jason Castagna: Contracted until the end of 2015
#47 Ivan Soldo: Contracted until the end of 2015
#48 Kane Lambert: Contracted until the end of 2015

Source: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/richmond-player-contract-statuses-updated-04-12-2014.1083379/

Might need to be updated

#1 Chris Newman: Contracted until the end of 2015
#2 Dylan Grimes: Contracted until the end of 2015
#6 Shaun Grigg: Contracted until the end of 2015
#7 Matt Dea: Contracted until the end of 2015
#13 Ricky Petterd: Contracted until the end of 2015
#15 Chris Knights: Contracted until the end of 2015
#22 Nathan Gordon: Contracted until the end of 2015
#27 Sam Lloyd: Contracted until the end of 2015
#35 Ben Lennon: Contracted until the end of 2015
#36 Matthew McDonough: Contracted until the end of 2015
#41 Nathan Foley: Contracted until the end of 2015
#44 Matt Arnot: Contracted until the end of 2015
#45 Jayden Short: Contracted until the end of 2015
#46 Jason Castagna: Contracted until the end of 2015
#47 Ivan Soldo: Contracted until the end of 2015
#48 Kane Lambert: Contracted until the end of 2015

Source: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/richmond-player-contract-statuses-updated-04-12-2014.1083379/
Thank you

The treloar missus rumour reminds of the that one about a former essendon coach banging a former super model who now dates an ex Carlton player of ours.

It was back when she was dating the radio host and he was gonna propose, she came clean and he walked away.

I still don't know if it's true or just that everybody knows the rumour so because so many people know it then it seems true because so many sources.
Is tht what happened with the radio host and the model? I've heard the rumour but didn't know she'd come clean to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back