Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the way I have read the tea leaves after doing a lot of filtering is this...

Treloar will be a Pie, unfortunately
We will get Yarran, cost TBD
Kreuzer will prob stay, but IF he leaves, a package with Yarran most likely
Motlop will stay

We probably end up with Yarran and a yet to be determined foot soldier who will provide depth
Meaning we will still have loads of room in the cap

Unfortunately a s**t load of room in the cap might mean we don't have the player/s that makes us a premiership side.

The funny thing is one of the clubs that is involve is Collingwood how ironic...........the media hasn't even picked it up yet probably both clubs keeping this quiet ......i know your club and us are outsiders but both clubs have had a meeting with his manager 4 weeks ago......ask your recruiting officers whom they had meeting last month if you have any insiders that you know off ........as for Barrett i am shocked but only few Richmond people involve know about this player is on our radar as said an outside chance........strange things have happen in the past nothing surprises me anymore these days........Lets put this way if he decides Collingwood or Richmond one of our clubs will have their heads spinning
with excitment........as stated October is going to see more movements than ever before it seems that way........the future picks have open up freedom for most clubs.........don't discard Hawthorn i have found out the last 48 hours they were pushing hard for the future picks to get someone could be the same player we are chasing with Collingwood......let see what unfolds i wouldn't be surprise if the papers picks up first week or second week of the finals and run with it.......more will come soon.....

Is they player contracted or out of contract?
Contract expires soon needs to decide his faith which club suits him and which club has done the best selling pitch end of the day i assume , as i said we are outside chance has not said no to us which is good his thinking about it..............it is important decision for him if he leaves his club to another.....

And that would be just fine with me :D
As stated before we becoming a power club as we should and our messages are selling well ........i know the club this time are being very active in the background time we tell.............everyone is forgetting what B.GALE stated WAR CHEST....... we have been building it made some hard decisions and we are keeping to our strategy plan whom we target ........as you can see the timing is perfect Foley retiring unfortunately ,Newman and Knights has freed up alot more what was expected its call BONUS........

We haven't landed a real big fish since Nathan Brown came across from the doggies, the club hasn't been in a better position in my lifetime to do so, so really hoping this is the off season that we can make a big splash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

possibly talking about Harley Bennell.. My mail is from a Collingwood 'rookie' player that is mates with a recruiter. Said they met with his manager approx a month ago. If Richmond can land him would be huge

We haven't landed a real big fish since Nathan Brown came across from the doggies, the club hasn't been in a better position in my lifetime to do so, so really hoping this is the off season that we can make a big splash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True Nathan Brown was last big fish but cost Richmond Daniel Wells.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger71 has his work cut out for him now TIGER FOREVER is on the scene! :D

Just like our very own Hutchy and Barrett, both fighting for the title of no. 1 news breaker... i'll let you two decide who is who :p

Love your work gents :thumbsu:

God knows he can have it lol.

I just share what i know, I have only really shared that we are not out of the treloar picture and are a good chance, and we wanted a medium that can play back and forward with elite pace and disposal and we all know that was Yarran and Mots. I do know we are working on a smokey but till it gets more clearer, ill hold tact talking about it.

TIGER FOREVER you run with it brother, just a pro tip, carry lube as these cheap pricks like to go in dry. :p

God knows he can have it lol.

I just share what i know, I have only really shared that we are not out of the treloar picture and are a good chance, and we wanted a medium that can play back and forward with elite pace and disposal and we all know that was Yarran and Mots. I do know we are working on a smokey but till it gets more clearer, ill hold tact talking about it.

TIGER FOREVER you run with it brother, just a pro tip, carry lube as these cheap pricks like to go in dry. :p

All good Tiger 71 i i will be very busy tomorrow wont be available unfortunately have to travel interstate have a meeting with a manager.....i probably jump on late i will see if i have time.......you probably noticed i am new but join long time ago .......maybe there is a reason why i have jump on board lately .........as stated exciting times ahead i was told so much is playing out depending what we can land ......it would have been good if clubs were allowed a cap up to 3 years future drafts picks.......it will help the top teams .......

All good Tiger 71 i i will be very busy tomorrow wont be available unfortunately have to travel interstate have a meeting with a manager.....i probably jump on late i will see if i have time.......you probably noticed i am new but join long time ago .......maybe there is a reason why i have jump on board lately .........as stated exciting times ahead i was told so much is playing out depending what we can land ......it would have been good if clubs were allowed a cap up to 3 years future drafts picks.......it will help the top teams .......
May I suggest you use the Smoking Man from the X-Files as your avatar?

The funny thing is one of the clubs that is involve is Collingwood how ironic...........the media hasn't even picked it up yet probably both clubs keeping this quiet ......i know your club and us are outsiders but both clubs have had a meeting with his manager 4 weeks ago......ask your recruiting officers whom they had meeting last month if you have any insiders that you know off ........as for Barrett i am shocked but only few Richmond people involve know about this player is on our radar as said an outside chance........strange things have happen in the past nothing surprises me anymore these days........Lets put this way if he decides Collingwood or Richmond one of our clubs will have their heads spinning
with excitment........as stated October is going to see more movements than ever before it seems that way........the future picks have open up freedom for most clubs.........don't discard Hawthorn i have found out the last 48 hours they were pushing hard for the future picks to get someone could be the same player we are chasing with Collingwood......let see what unfolds i wouldn't be surprise if the papers picks up first week or second week of the finals and run with it.......more will come soon.....

Ollie Wines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back