Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more info.

If we land this so called player does this mean we are no longer in the hunt for Treloar?
We may be able to afford $$$ but surely we cant trade for both.

You also mention we wont find out until our season is over does this mean that the club in question season is already over?

If that happens everyone to strippers. My shout, open bar.

200.gif

Ok I'm just trying to think which board would melt down on present goings on and it would be.

scumwood or Carltoon
Or Geelong because I've now convinced myself that we are snagging Danger instead of them :D:drunk::rainbow:

ok can we at least have the first letter of the club involved .lol
Lets put this way Dan Richardson has been planning this for a long time remember his an ex player manager ;)......... he knows how the industry works and how to sell your club to players:D.......very professional the way he goes around doing business behind scenes and we have the best in the business........i just hope we never lose him ..........just look how he has done with all our contracts ........and ask yourself this why all these senior players are retiring at the right time and the club has been preching WAR CHEST for the last few years .....they had plans all on board sold it to the players and they all on the same TUNE and success will follow .......B.GALE to Richmond is the same as E.Maguire to Collingwood ........HIS TURNED THIS CLUB AROUND HE WILL HAVE A STATUE ONE DAY AT PUNT RD:)........GREAT LEADER.....NOT TO MENTION ALOT GOOD PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES ALL THEIR HARD WORK AND YOU NEED ALOT OF HARD PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE .........MANY TEAMS WILL ENVY US FOR LONG TIME TO COME .....:D:D

Could Treloars sudden backflip on the Pies be because we told Treloar come to us and you will also be playing Dangerfield.
Well Treloar does have a pic of Dangerfield on his wall.
Source:Lids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets put this way Dan Richardson has been planning this for a long time remember his an ex player manager ;)......... he knows how the industry works and how to sell your club to players:D.......very professional the way he goes around doing business behind scenes and we have the best in the business........i just hope we never lose him ..........just look how he has done with all our contracts ........and ask yourself this why all these senior players are retiring at the right time and the club has been preching WAR CHEST for the last few years .....they had plans all on board sold it to the players and they all on the same TUNE and success will follow .......B.GALE to Richmond is the same as E.Maguire to Collingwood ........HIS TURNED THIS CLUB AROUND HE WILL HAVE A STATUE ONE DAY AT PUNT RD:)........GREAT LEADER.....NOT TO MENTION ALOT GOOD PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES ALL THEIR HARD WORK AND YOU NEED ALOT OF HARD PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE .........MANY TEAMS WILL ENVY US FOR LONG TIME TO COME .....:D:D

:) ok I'm having a punt Dan Richardson ex player manager. He did once look after Matthew Kruzer . :)

But, but, Adam - just think man! You won't have to sing that theme song any more. Come to Tiger Land! You know it makes sense.
The Giants have by far the best song of the franchises.

Makes for a nervous fan base in 2017 too.

This year was hard enough. That's going to be a nightmare year.
You seem like a good bloke but guess how much sympathy you'll get from me.

If you are a troll I will make it my life's work to hunt you down and make you wish you weren't born, if not

Thanx for the info:$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back