Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by a high profile Giants player who I've known for a few years that Treloar told a select few teammates he was on his way out, back to Melbourne.

He was open to going to any club which gave us the best offer. His preferential club was Richmond. Not Collingwood.

Not many people know, but you guys have an employee in a fairly decent position there who just so happens to be Dave Matthews brother.

You guys are Black Caviar odds to get him in my books.

Bugg is more of a guess.

Am I an idiot or... Dave Matthews, the singer? Why does that influence anything?

Our General Manager of Media & Stakeholder Relations is the only other "Matthews" on our staff. Not sure what relevance this all has. :confused:

Am I an idiot or... Dave Matthews, the singer? Why does that influence anything?

Our General Manager of Media & Stakeholder Relations is the only other "Matthews" on our staff. Not sure what relevance this all has. :confused:

He's the GWS CEO.

Sent from my brain using ESP.

I thought the same thing when I read it.

tumblr_m66ov6DMSj1qj40ryo1_1280.gif

If you can't read lips, he's singing "It's happening!"

I was told by a high profile Giants player who I've known for a few years that Treloar told a select few teammates he was on his way out, back to Melbourne.

He was open to going to any club which gave us the best offer. His preferential club was Richmond. Not Collingwood.

Not many people know, but you guys have an employee in a fairly decent position there who just so happens to be Dave Matthews brother.

You guys are Black Caviar odds to get him in my books.

Bugg is more of a guess.
Please don't toy with my heart. I actually like and respect you as a quality poster from an opposition team. Please tell me you ain't trollin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don't toy with my heart. I actually like and respect you as a quality poster from an opposition team. Please tell me you ain't trollin

Mate I'll be as gutted as any of you if he ends up at Collingwood.

I caught up with said Giants player after coming down to Melbourne for the game in Arctic conditions against you guys and he told me what Treloar had told him and 3 others.

He said that Richmond was his preference, not Collingwood. He did say he would go to the club that gives us the best offer, but it would have to be something stupid for us to overlook his preference.

If it doesn't come up that way, I'm happy to shout pots for an hour for your entire board when we play each other in Canberra next year.

Edited for clarity

I caught up with said Giants player after coming down to Melbourne for the game in Arctic conditions against you guys and he told me then. He said that Richmond was his preference, not Collingwood. He did say he would go to the club that gives us the best offer, but it would have to be something stupid for us to overlook his preference.

If it doesn't come up that way, I'm happy to shout pots for an hour for your entire board when we play each other in Canberra next year.

mate i prefer pints ???? my folks are Irish and raised me that way. lol

We can drink a lot of pots in an hour :drunk:

I caught up with said Giants player after coming down to Melbourne for the game in Arctic conditions against you guys and he told me what Treloar had told him and 3 others.

He said that Richmond was his preference, not Collingwood. He did say he would go to the club that gives us the best offer, but it would have to be something stupid for us to overlook his preference.

Edited for clarity
saved and screenshotted for proof, the internet never forgets
i want that pot....... oh and i enjoy beer as well btw :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back