FTA-TV AFL 360 - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

People have suggested Luke Beveridge be one of the coaches for next season. If tonight's performance is anything to go by I really hope he doesn't go on the show. He looked hopeless out there.

Ross Lyon despises Gerard ever since he wrote an article on Ross's departure from St. Kilda and how bad it was and funnily enough, Gerard had to 'pop out' from the desk when Ross is getting interviewed.

Talk about holding a grudge

Ross Lyon despises Gerard ever since he wrote an article on Ross's departure from St. Kilda and how bad it was and funnily enough, Gerard had to 'pop out' from the desk when Ross is getting interviewed.

Talk about holding a grudge
Do you have a link to the article?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo carrying on about Adelaide asking for an apology from Essendon lol could that campaigner be anymore up their arse. He keeps bringing it up instead of talking about the actual topic of where will Worsfold go.

As much as I'm not a fan of David Kings over-analysis (did he really need those stats to say that Finals footy is lower scoring and more contested?) it was good to see him shut down Maclure's nonsense. Seemed like sellers was just making things up as he went

sellers did look lost regarding kruezer. at one stage i thought he was gonna smash king.

Question: is he a ruckman?
S: he's like an old fashioned ruck rover
K: quotes stat regarding Kreuzers last 20+ possession game
S: he contests (makes contests)
S:looks down

sellers did look lost regarding kruezer. at one stage i thought he was gonna smash king.

Question: is he a ruckman?
S: he's like an old fashioned ruck rover
S: he contests (makes contests)
S:looks down
Kinda makes you realise that Kruezer is still at this stage, working off the fact he is a number one pick with potential.
He doesnt win enough ball around the ground to be considered a Goldstein/Cox/Martin type
His physical ruckwork isnt at the level of the elite (Nic Nat, Sandi)
And as Kingy's stats pointed out, he hasnt kicked more than 3 goals in a game so you can't really say he's a proven ruck/forward prospect

I feel like I am missing something here, but why, when Mark Thompson is on the show, is there always a red and white Fox Footy banner thing behind him and microphone in front of him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back