The Perth Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was Midland the car would of been broken into every 6 minutes
Used to work nightfil at the midland woolies

Would park in the woolies loading dock

Made sure nothing was in it. Took ipod in. Open change draw. Ope glove compartment. And leave the door open

Because it was broken into twice in 3 weeks. Woolies hired a security guard for 3 nights. Then a week later they were back

Used to work nightfil at the midland woolies

Would park in the woolies loading dock

Made sure nothing was in it. Took ipod in. Open change draw. Ope glove compartment. And leave the door open

Because it was broken into twice in 3 weeks. Woolies hired a security guard for 3 nights. Then a week later they were back
This happened to a mate of mine when he lived in Daglish. He started just leaving the car unlocked as he was sick of replacing damaged windows

That area around Curtin isn't great, kind of depressed me when I lived on campus for a year. The side at the opposite end of Kyle Avenue/Wesley Curtin footy club is an absolute shithole, Midland-level with overgrown grass and trashed cars on every front yard. The shopping centre end was just like typical middle-Perth... nothing but wide major roads, shopping centres, dead grass.

Lol no, between manning rd and Henley st

The fabled 'good side' of Manning, is sort of a modern day Atlantis, Visionaries, explorers and mystics claim to have travelled to have seen maps showing the way to this fabled lost city. Some claim to have been there and conversed with natives.

I believe it is a myth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fabled 'good side' of Manning, is sort of a modern day Atlantis, Visionaries, explorers and mystics claim to have travelled to have seen maps showing the way to this fabled lost city. Some claim to have been there and conversed with natives.

I believe it is a myth.
Not my theory haha, I often get told by my mates that I live in the good part of Manning.

The fact is that compared with many other world cities, no parts of Perth are really that bad

Yep I think it would be a good idea. Can't see why anyone would have an issue with it

Spend it on schools/hospitals etc

Rabble, rabble, rabble

So latest suggestion is a cable car between King's Park and Liz Quay when it's finished, thoughts?

Personally I think it could be cool, would be a good tourist attraction.
In before the "It's our fault we live in the middle of nowhere. Build us a railway for our * up.. AKA Ellenbrook crew".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back