Rumour It is with a heavy heart that I share this.... B. Goddard @ Arden St.

Remove this Banner Ad

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
I have it on very very good authority that Brendan "the dirty filthy cheap seagull" Goddard was at Arden St this week touring the club and checking out the facilities. The source that brought me this information also has made it clear that *** may be looking to move on afore mentioned sook and cry baby as part of their rebuild. This is bad news and hopefully turns out to be nothing more than asshat visiting Dal as part of his 300game week.

I have it on very very good authority that Brendan "the dirty filthy cheap seagull" Goddard was at Arden St this week touring the club and checking out the facilities. The source that brought me this information also has made it clear that *** may be looking to move on afore mentioned sook and cry baby as part of their rebuild. This is bad news and hopefully turns out to be nothing more than asshat visiting Dal as part of his 300game week.
Did we sack our cleaners ?

Brc2J_kIMAEoPnR.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to like him before he went to *. I'd be willing to give him another shot, but he'd need some serious reprogramming and a loooong bath before I'd let him anywhere near Arden St.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back