Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the Hogan interview on 360

How anyone could worry after that is beyond me, the bloke was nervous and actually pretty funny aswell
Didnt answer with the normal club spin s**t he had a genuine chat, loved that he admitted he was pissed at the casey bnf speech

Blokes a lad an will be the face of the club all over the media soon enough through MMM and the footy show no doubt about it

Just watched the Hogan interview on 360

How anyone could worry after that is beyond me, the bloke was nervous and actually pretty funny aswell
Didnt answer with the normal club spin s**t he had a genuine chat, loved that he admitted he was pissed at the casey bnf speech

Blokes a lad an will be the face of the club all over the media soon enough through MMM and the footy show no doubt about it

Yep. Great personality.

Hoges is a genuine , down to earth lad. If he leaves, it won't be until he's dragged us to a premiership or two first. when he says he's not sure whether he'll ever move back home i trust him a million times more than when scully said he wanted to be a one club player.

Hoges has one thing that scully never had - care for the club. Also a soul.

Hoges is a genuine , down to earth lad. If he leaves, it won't be until he's dragged us to a premiership or two first. when he says he's not sure whether he'll ever move back home i trust him a million times more than when scully said he wanted to be a one club player.

Hoges has one thing that scully never had - care for the club. Also a soul.
If he does want to go home, and if it's after he's singlehandedly carried us to a first flag in 50+ years, I will give him my blessing.

Congrats to Jesse a really deserved winner & as much as I would've loved to see our boy to win it he was also a well I would say deserved to win as well Jesse is certainly no doubt a real star & deserves the award well done here's to many great hopeful times ahead for you& the Dees:).
Here, I found these for you:

If the rumours are true about Melbourne putting in a bid for Danger (okay, I know it was Damian Barrett) but being turned down, I think Melbourne should siphon a good wad of that to sit big Jesse down - offer him a wad of wonga and sign him up for at least the next 5 years post existing contract.

I read somewhere a few weeks ago that we'd be entering new talks after he gets back from his holidays about extending the contract.
I'd give him the Buddy deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd give him the Buddy deal.
Me too if it is humanly possible. You would have to pay him a poltice but best scenario is he also brings back money in the form of media attention and corresponding memberships. Give little tackers in the South-East something to believe in!

Also he isn't going to publicly commit to any form of statement about him staying when he still has 2 years to run on his current deal, and his manager would have told him the same. He'll command obscene money on his next contract (And I'm fairly confident we'll keep him unless Goodwin is Neeld v2).

Not sure why anyone's worried about him not signing now. His value can only go up. Would be nonsensical for him to sign now
I'm not that worried about his not signing now. It's not signing at all that has the power to terrify me

and the glue he used.

Talk about amateur hour. If you're not stalking with Clag, you may as well kiss your Jesse Hogan shrine one last time and bury that butchers knife in your own chest. Uhu? Boo hoo.

Talk about amateur hour. If you're not stalking with Clag, you may as well kiss your Jesse Hogan shrine one last time and bury that butchers knife in your own chest. Uhu? Boo hoo.
Is clag still a thing? I hope it is - no call to buy glue for a while so I don't know

Is clag still a thing? I hope it is - no call to buy glue for a while so I don't know

No idea, haven't seen clag in years. Used to be a big fan when I was younger but its just got too many calories for older guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back