Live Event 2015 NRL Grand Final: Brisbane v North Queensland

Remove this Banner Ad

He's joking. JT's kicking has been poor lately. He's averages around 75% from any position. I'd say his conversion rate would be in the 50-60% range from the sideline, if that.

Again if he was on the other side he would have nailed it no question.

He kicked it low deliberately. Wasn't any need to go high. And he was on the wrong side.
It was a choke. He miss hit it, it was a choke. He made up for it with a simple kick, but it was still a choke previously. He's like the golfer who missed the put to win on the 18th but won it in a playoff because the other guy hit into the water.

I'd go as far as saying 10/10. He's one of the best kicks in the NRL from the sidelines. Had it been on the other side he would have nailed it.

He's the second best goal-kicker of all time behind Hazem El Masri. Like Hazem, JT can kick them from anywhere with ease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a choke. He miss hit it, it was a choke. He made up for it with a simple kick, but it was still a choke previously. He's like the golfer who missed the put to win on the 18th but won it in a playoff because the other guy hit into the water.
Considering he won them the game, I wouldn't say he choked.

He's joking. JT's kicking has been poor lately. He's averages around 75% from any position. I'd say his conversion rate would be in the 50-60% range from the sideline, if that.
I wasn't joking. He hasn't had his best year kicking at goal but he's still the best in the game. Can't just base this season alone on how good he is.

He's a great goal kicker but how could you say he'd kick it 9/10 when his career conversion rate (from any position) has always sat between 70-80%?
I'm not going to look at stats lol but he's the best kicker in the game, especially from the sideline. 8/10 or 9/10 whatever, I'd back him in over any other goal-kicker in the League all day everyday.

Wayne Bennett having a good sook about golden point. Suck it up Wayne. You wouldn't have been complaining if the shoe was on the other foot.

I had cash on Cowboys and obviously had a nice collect, so this won't sound like sour grapes.

I thought Paul Green's coaching was utterly sub par. Scott was off at the start of the second half for the first 11mins, Tamou the first 17mins and Granville (was on target for the Clive Churchill he was playing that well) was on the sidelines for 21 MINUTES!!! These players off while you're 2 then 4pts down are you kidding me!!

What was he thinking? Paul Green should not be now thought of as a master mind because he did everything possible to let Bronco's win it. I'm totally staggered at the players he left on the sidelines for so long. Once those players were on the park, by that stage they had to play risk football because they were running out of time.

I rate the coach a 4/10 and it was all the players.

Great game, really started to get into NRL this year and will continue to watch next year but ive never seen a better game.

Awesome betting game for myself as well..chucked a few quid on the draw as well as having cowboys in a multi with hawks so cleaned up on both counts :)

Wayne Bennett having a good sook about golden point. Suck it up Wayne. You wouldn't have been complaining if the shoe was on the other foot.

To be fair Bennett has always sooked about Golden Point including press conferences after games his team have won in Golden Point. It was an Epic game and am glad Thurston got the Cowboys a premiership, no way he deserved the Churchill though

To be fair Bennett has always sooked about Golden Point including press conferences after games his team have won in Golden Point. It was an Epic game and am glad Thurston got the Cowboys a premiership, no way he deserved the Churchill though

Who do you think deserved it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back