The newest pies fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on the birth of another young pie....well done mum and dad!
"Daisy" might be nice? Give it a better connotation that it has atm?

Don't do it Apex !!!
Had twins in 2012 and suggested to the missus Daisy and Thomas. She keep the Thomas but ditched the Daisy. Saved major embarrassment.
Congrats Apex, enjoy.

I think Alex(is) has a nice ring to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My daughter. Born today just before 2pm. Mum and bubs healthy, Dad is once again traumatised.

Childbirth is the most beautiful, yet disgusting thing I'll ever witness :D

You should try actually giving birth. :eek::drunk::oops::rainbow:

All the best to you, mother and baby. This will be one of the happiest times of your lives. :) Wishing the wee Piette goodness and good luck.

Thanks for the well wishes guys! To answer the asked questions, this is our second, we have a 2 year old boy so the new arrival makes the full set. No more needed :)
The brainwashing is well and truly underway with the young lad already. His little sister doesn't stand a chance of being anything but black and white :D

Thanks for the well wishes guys! To answer the asked questions, this is our second, we have a 2 year old boy so the new arrival makes the full set. No more needed :)
The brainwashing is well and truly underway with the young lad already. His little sister doesn't stand a chance of being anything but black and white :D
Congrats & full set you say.

Is this the next step?:D

4a4b10228f1951d5e7377709f9e6f067.jpg

Congratulations Apex. All the best to you and Mrs Apex. I have 2 daughters and in a way I envy you getting to start it all over from scratch again. Happy days mate:)

Congratulations my friend. What a beautiful time in a persons life becoming a parent is.
Happy to know your girl will be kept away from the evils of this world, the interstate/expansion clubs and on the homefront, entities like Carlton and such.
Enjoy the madness to come and I wish you and yours nothing but the best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back