bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
If there was 1 fight you could make who would it be.

I wish the we could of seen a Mayweather v Roy Jones Jnr.

Both in their prime...who wins?

Ali v Tyson.

Everyone talks about it. Everyone has their opinion on it. Everyone knows it would be a ripper.

C'mon Hollywood, make it happen... :thumbsu:

If there was 1 fight you could make who would it be.

I wish the we could of seen a Mayweather v Roy Jones Jnr.

Both in their prime...who wins?
Jones destroys him but prime Jones was 168-75 pounds whereas Mayweather was at his best at 140-47. Total mismatch in terms of size especially when you factor in that Jones even though bigger was still faster than Mayweather was and hit much,much much harder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mighty mouse vs Superman. I don't even care that mighty mouse is a cartoon and Superman is a real guy either.

Demetrius Johnson vs Dennis Hallman? :p

For me, I'm hoping the winner of Aldo and McGregor moves to 155 and faces Pettis.

Demetrius Johnson vs Dennis Hallman? :p.

PMSL

For me, I'm hoping the winner of Aldo and McGregor moves to 155 and faces Pettis.

Yeah, I actually thought stylistically Pettis and McGregor would be a great match up. Both unique strikers, who would be evenly matched. Pettis has his number on the ground I'd say.

Yeah, I actually thought stylistically Pettis and McGregor would be a great match up. Both unique strikers, who would be evenly matched. Pettis has his number on the ground I'd say.

Any combination of the three should make for amazing viewing.

I think Pettis/McGregor would end up being a terrible night for Pettis. RDA's constant forward movement stopped him from being effective and McGregor can do something similar. RDA took Pettis down a number of times, which McGregor almost certainly won't. Still, just seems like a really bad stylistic match-up for Pettis. I'd like to see the fight, but I don't like Pettis' chances.

Aldo/Pettis wouldn't be as bad a match-up for Pettis, but I still have to favour Aldo. Would love to see this fight, especially because it almost happened once before.

I think Pettis/McGregor would end up being a terrible night for Pettis. RDA's constant forward movement stopped him from being effective and McGregor can do something similar. RDA took Pettis down a number of times, which McGregor almost certainly won't. Still, just seems like a really bad stylistic match-up for Pettis. I'd like to see the fight, but I don't like Pettis' chances.

Aldo/Pettis wouldn't be as bad a match-up for Pettis, but I still have to favour Aldo. Would love to see this fight, especially because it almost happened once before.

I think a great deal of RDA's success in moving Pettis backwards came with the threat of the takedown in mind. Having said that, it's remarkable looking at how few strikers Pettis has faced in his career. Stephens and Cerrone are really the only two I can pick on his record, so maybe a striker of Conor or Aldo's ability would cause him more problems than I first thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back