Things your team does that infuriates you

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruit Collingwood's leftovers and then continue to play them week after week despite poor performance: Dawes, Lufumbles, now Kennedy. And they already gave us Neeld.....

I've always thought if you recruit leftovers it should be from a top 4 side at the very least. Or if a side has way too many of the one type of gun player.

Recruit Collingwood's leftovers and then continue to play them week after week despite poor performance: Dawes, Lufumbles, now Kennedy. And they already gave us Neeld.....
At least we didn't "Carlton" you. Swann, Malthouse, Daisy, just to name a few.

I've always thought if you recruit leftovers it should be from a top 4 side at the very least. Or if a side has way too many of the one type of gun player.

Lumumba was an AA in a premiership side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Refusal to use the forward 50 arc at all.

Ball is always bombed from the centre square on top of the heads of the forwards, barely ever take short kicks in to set it up.

The four game Tasmanian deal infuriates me. Our fans are tolerating it because of all the on field success. When the HFC are down with the strugglers it will be a different case. As long as the HFC continue to pinch home games off their own fans and sell them interstate I will treat the claims of the clubs office bearers that the club is being well run with the contempt they deserve.

Last edited:
Well said. Watching Mackay get game after game when there's young guys in the sanfl who'd give anything to play afl is beyond a joke now. Must not play play for us next year.

Is already penned into the 2016 best 22 on a wing. VB inked onto a HBF. You know it's a near certainty. At the AFC we don't relegate loyal servants to the 2's just because a better player in better form has arrived at the club. To earn your stripes you need to keep positive, continue putting in with a smile on your face whilst playing SANFL and watching spuds like Dmac, VB and Wright stink it up the 1's for a couple of months.

Poor development of KPF's. The only big forward who has been remotely good is Tredrea, we've botched up countless other attempts in the past - and had to pay for it by paying overs for a big forward in Dixon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back