Things your team does that infuriates you

Remove this Banner Ad

Argh, this so much

I will also add having spuds step up and annihilate us

Waite, Duigan, Sylvia are recent examples

It is much easier to accept when Ablett, Fyfe, Danger gets a hold of your club
This happens a lot. It seems that Nahas is an "in" when we play them. That shows me that:

1. He is not one that plays regular games at North
2. They know he'll contribute well to the team against us as it is his former side.

Dustin Martin using a snap as a forward 50 entry gets pretty frustrating to watch.

Also, watching Chaplin try and run around small forwards like Nahas as though he thinks he is agile/has pace.

Yeah the op had the obvious crows one. Kick long to the right hand side on a kick out. For how many years now? It's kind of an important strategy given that you are kicking to a 50/50 in their forward half and knowing they've probably formed some sort of strategy for it.

Lose to s**t sides like Collingwood, Lions & GC, then play like a genuine top 4 side the next week only to lose to a s**t side about 4 weeks later.

Turn up like a pack of horses hoofs in rd1 annoys me too.

Most of all it's the bullshit they come out with after these loses. Cliche crap that we've heard 100 times.

giving contract extensions at the start of the year to an under performing coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two for me -
  • We often seemed to allow a total spud to have the best game of their career against us. Carlisle kicked 8 on us one day, and even Majak Daw kicked a bag of 6!
  • Letting opposition teams score a goal in the first minute of games. Seems to happen so regularly that I just about expect it to be 0-6 early on.

At least you only expect 0-6. Crows fans expect 0-24.

The inability to string a chain of hand passes together coming out of the back line.

I get even more infuriated when fans excuse this as "oh well. It's because we are young". If you have played 20 AFL games and however many junior games you should be able to connect on a 3 Metre hand pass.

jack-gunston-power-rangers_ze38krl7hwiw1kwq12jjy0gzv.jpg

Ok well there's that...

LOL as if any of Hawthorn or Sydney's leftovers would agree to come to Melbourne :drunk:

(Seriously though... Dawes was in a Top 4 team when we recruited him, but he's just not very good)
We've taken more of your leftovers recently - Fitzpatrick, Cheney, cam Bruce.

Not delisting Partick Mcginnity at the end of each season. each year i go in confident that it will be Mcginnity's last season, but i always end up with my heart being ripped out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back